TS campaign suggestions

By kustizilla, in Imperial Assault Campaign

Hey, I'm starting a TS campaign this sunday first time as the imperial player and thiught I woukd ask for any suggestions for the class and agenda decks. My rebels have all played two full campaigns and one of them is an experienced imp as well. I would like it to be fun and thematic, but also not too harsh on the rebels. Thanks in advance :)

if your Rebels are experienced and you are not, I dont think you can be too harsh on them :)

More seriously, I think that you will be OK if you use anything else than Subversive Tactics - this deck is anti-fun IMO

What expansions/options do you have? If you have jabba's realm and a villain pack or two, I don't think you can go wrong with the Nemeses class deck. Lots of thematic star wars fun to get to have a few recurring villains show up in your campaign mission.

We have every option available 😁 I've heard nemeses suggested quite a few times already, so probably gonna go with that. What about the villains and agenda decks?

11 hours ago, kustizilla said:

We have every option available 😁 I've heard nemeses suggested quite a few times already, so probably gonna go with that. What about the villains and agenda decks?

The agenda decks are entirely up to you. Use some things that you think sound fun. There are some that are better than others.

If you wind up going with the Nemeses class deck, I suggest picking a lower cost character (like Greedo, Thrawn, or BT-1) and a mid to high cost character (Bossk, Captain Terro, Maul, even the Royal Guard Champion can be fun).

If you go with nemeses, I think you should consider agenda decks that can give you access to additional interesting villains

1 minute ago, Jarema said:

If you go with nemeses, I think you should consider agenda decks that can give you access to additional interesting villains

I like this idea. It's a bit harder to do in Twin Shadows since you don't get side missions, but I think there are a few agenda sets (Grand Inquisitor's and Greedo's off the top of my head) that let you bring in the villains as a one-time thing without having to permanently earn them.

1 minute ago, ManateeX said:

I like this idea. It's a bit harder to do in Twin Shadows since you don't get side missions, but I think there are a few agenda sets (Grand Inquisitor's and Greedo's off the top of my head) that let you bring in the villains as a one-time thing without having to permanently earn them.

Exactly, it was my idea, I have not explain it too much. I love the card that lets you bring Grand Inquisitor to get one character. So climatic, and quite potent

Edited by Jarema
15 minutes ago, ManateeX said:

that let you bring in the villains as a one-time thing without having to permanently earn them.

But note that all missions in minicampaigns are story missions (although they are made out of side missions), and some of the agenda cards can be only played during side missions.

1 hour ago, ManateeX said:

Though often in those cases, the Nemesis cards villain cost reduction cards will still not be useful.

19 hours ago, kustizilla said:

If you don’t care about timeline, I think most of the missions are on Tatooine. Taking Jabba as your merc villain to torment your rebels would be thematic and fun. He’s not expensive, and could help get extra attacks if you take other merc figures.

Personally, I would chose Imp Class & Agenda cards for flavor and, seeing as TS is the Kayn Somos campaign, I'd go for Military Might Class and a Stormtrooper-focused Agenda Deck. I haven't actually played Nemesis yet, (saving it for something special), but at this point... six(?) campaigns in, I think Military Might is my favorite deck so far.

Military Might is probably my favourite Imp class deck, in that you can almost always do something fun as the IP with your abilities. Some of the others are highly situational. Like, I love the idea of Inspiring Leadership, but the number of turns where all the delectable synergies on offer actually play out are pretty low.