I really want the First Order (and Resistance) and why they are viable as factions.

By That Blasted Samophlange, in Star Wars: Legion

war corgi battle reports are great.

most of the other ones are awful though

On 9/28/2020 at 2:13 AM, Xp45 said:

I cant speak for Warhammer channels, but I really enjoy War Corgi's Batreps, they are what got me into legion seriously.

Edited by lologrelol
20 minutes ago, lologrelol said:

The paint jobs are awful.

they're a hecc of a lot better than whatever I manage to do, and I honestly don't give a single crap about paint schemes.

Edited by Xp45
40 minutes ago, lologrelol said:

The paint jobs are awful.

nobody watches it for the paint jobs

1 hour ago, Khobai said:

nobody watches it for the paint jobs

Yeah, my point exactly.

If they were painted well people would actually watch it.

people do actually watch it though

9 hours ago, Khobai said:

people do actually watch it though

Yeah but I just mean, if they put a little more effort into terrain/mini painting, they may attract a much larger audience.

I admire their work and reach, but I just wish it had a higher production quality. I think people are turned on by good looking minis.

Edited by lologrelol

Oh, YouTube. Being forced to watch other people play games used to be the height of boorishness.

On 9/28/2020 at 8:28 AM, lologrelol said:

Yeah but I just mean, if they put a little more effort into terrain/mini painting, they may attract a much larger audience.

I admire their work and reach, but I just wish it had a higher production quality. I think people are turned on by good looking minis.

You do understand that not everyone is a master level painter? His terrain looks really good, and while some of his opponents aren't the best painters, they are fielding fully painted armies.

I can't sit thru a viewing of FFG playing a game or anyone else for that matter. So much chit-chat going on. Not enough playing and explaining of odd situations involving the rules.

Yea, how dare these guys put extra effort into filming, editing and posting their matches when they won’t paint their models and build their terrain to the standard that you expect. Shame on them. What a bunch of bull. Go do it yourself if you think you can do it that much better than them.

I'm just saying that the paint jobs of the models could be a factor.

If you look at a lot of the 40k battle report channels, their paint jobs are often very good. There is a lot of production quality.

I'm not trying to denigrate the efforts of the people who make legion content on youtube. I think some of it is really solid.

But I think it may help push the game that little bit further if some more attention was paid to paint jobs.

If I offended anyone I apologize.