Last follower removed from the board

By rashktah, in Chaos in the Old World

Hi!

I'm sure this has been answered somewhere before, but I could not find the answer to my following question anywhere around here - so please be gentle. ;)

Question: A player has only one follower miniature on the board. If he wants to re-summon it to another location, where can he put it? Can he put it anywhere on the board (following the rules that you can summon a follower anywhere on the board if there are no miniatures of your god on the board at this time) or just to a location adjacent to the location he summoned the miniature away from?

Thanks for any help you can get me!

"Q) When you choose to move your ONLY unit on the board, can it be placed in any region or must it be placed adjacent to the just vacated region?
A) It can only be moved into a region adjacent to its origin region. Page 11 of the rules clearly indicates that the terms summon, place, and move are equivalent. By replacing “place” with “move” in the paragraph describing unit placement, this becomes more clear:

"To [move] the figure on the board, the player [moves] the figure in one of the nine regions. The only restriction on figure [movement] is that the figure must be [moved to] a region where that Chaos Power already has a figure, or in a region adjacent to such a region."

www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/438986/official-answers

So the player that summons his last minion from the board only can re-summon it to an adjacent territory to where the minion originally dissapeared from... right?

Yes. You can only summon a figure in any region if you have no figures on the board, otherwise you're bound by the summoning restrictions.

Thank you very much!!