Role Play?

By Daisuke_Aurora, in Odds & Ends

Looking for members to come to the Dojo and Role Play.

www.daisukesdojo.web44.net

You can be a character from Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, or even make up your own. The site offers prizes and things of that sort, including KH Cards in the Shop for purchase using points you earn from RPing and competing in challenges. Come check it out!

this sounds like fun, i want try it

So, what exactly do you do in this RP. I've did a naruto RP before. Whatdo you mean by spend you points so you can get the real thing?

Well, you earn points for each post you make, each challenge you win, etc. Those points work like in-game currency, in that you can buy items, armor, weapons, stuff like that with it. But in addition to the in-game stuff, I'll also be putting some KH and MTG cards in the shop for people to purchase using their points. Upon purchase, the card will be mailed to you. SO for the members who are active alot, it's a noce way to score some free cards as well as RP.

RP basically means you create a character and act them out on the site, (in the case of my site) going on missions, fighting the other member's characters, and leveling up as you get stronger. There is an explanation on the site's news and info area.

now would it cost any real money to participate

No, it doesn't cost you anything except your spare time.

I'm one of the admins on the Dojo, and I recommend it for RPers (Y) I've been on the Dojo for about a year now, and I've enjoyed my time there.

Rawr. =3

Yesh join if you feel like joining in a war for cookies. <.<

New things are getting done everyday, and the Role Playing only gets better from here out.