Crazy coincidence...

By meggypeggs, in Horus Heresy

My mate (who will agree never stops talking) has been round today trying to convince me all day to buy Horus Heresy which I said I might do soon as I will see what funds I have at the end of the month.

Roughly an hour passed and my mother called over. She had been cleaning out her attic this morning, and brought over the rest of my bits and pieces that I had forgotten to take when I left home (over 15 years ago). She came over and left 2 boxes, I shoved them under the stairs and explained to my other half that I will go through them later...as you do (as I couldn’t be bothered TBH).

Anyway I was having a look through the box (it was all junk) and at the bottom of the last box I found a board game. It was the 1993 copy of Horus Heresy and I honestly don’t remember buying it (as I am a fantasy theme person at heart).

I looked inside and there were 2 replica boards? Don’t ask me why? And 2 sets of rules (Doom of the Eldar and Horus Heresy) along with all the unpunched cards to go with them. Its just as if I have took the cellophane of it and opened it, haha. I haven’t a clue where this came from as I am 99.9% sure I didn’t buy it...

Anyway I probably will sell it and put the money towards the latest version

Sorry, but I just thought I’d share this strange day with you...

Watch out, that sounds too good to be true.....could be a trap by the chaos gods :)