What's coming next? つ ◕◕ ༽つ Summon New Announcement ! つ ◕◕ ༽つ

By Odanan, in X-Wing

On 4/13/2019 at 6:03 PM, Odanan said:

What do you think about the Clone Z95 in the medium base? It would look something like this:

dd4iriv-6aa2a323-2d3b-430d-9a48-ead29534

Gotta say, though, didn't think it possible for a z95 to EVER be interesting

But this guy looks like a fighter jet crossed with Speed Racer and I ******* want it

6 hours ago, Odanan said:

Big announcement in 2 days? (May the 4th)

I'm hoping for Epic.

Celebration wasn't too long ago, but there's enough stuff in the pipeline that we could see some cool stuff. More info on Epic and it's conversion kits, or Card packs of some kind are what I'm hoping to see. I'd also settle for more wave 4 spoilers if nothing else materializes :)

2 hours ago, ficklegreendice said:

Gotta say, though, didn't think it possible for a z95 to EVER be interesting

But this guy looks like a fighter jet crossed with Speed Racer and I ******* want it.

Looks cool, isn't it?

Also, it reminds me the Planetary Defender Starfighter from X-Wing Alliance.

Well, nothing new today. :(

5 hours ago, Odanan said:

Well, nothing new today. :(

I know. I’m really disappointed 😔

tbf, baby Anakin with the evade --> focus droid is already something to look forward to

not only are the memes strong with that one, but he's incredibly strong with full mods + torp potential!

technically any n-1 with that droid has that potential, but they don't get built-in mini-supernatural reflexes

Far as I'm concerned, this droid already makes the n1 an all-star. We just have to hope the points are right

swz40_r2-c4.png

Also the fact that it's called "C4" is just the best

Edited by ficklegreendice

So, what are your bets for the next (new) ships of each faction? Mine are:

EMPIRE: TIE Brute

REBELS: [no idea]

SCUM: Maul's Gauntlet fighter

FIRST ORDER: Vonreg's TIE Interceptor

RESISTANCE: T-85 X-Wing

REPUBLIC: LAAT (I feel the Republic needs ASAP a large ship with crew)

SEPARATISTS: Droid Tri-Fighter, or Rogue-Class starfighter, or HMP Droid Gunship

Republic: whichever Naboo cruiser from the prequels fits on a large base

But the V-wing is in battlefront 2...

CiS: tri-fighter is in battlefront 2, so there ya go

Res/FO: episode 9 stuff

OT: nothing for a while

Or cardpacks with new pilots plz

2 minutes ago, ficklegreendice said:

Res/FO: episode 9 stuff

I hope we don't need to wait for the end of the year for the announcement of new stuff.

3 minutes ago, ficklegreendice said:

OT: nothing for a while

That's what I'm really afraid of. :~(

3 minutes ago, ficklegreendice said:

This! ^

Yeah I just don't ever see us getting new OT s ships any time soon, certainly not within the year

This is simply due to OT factions being ******* huge from 1st Ed and the newbies having to play catch-up

But given how many pilots you see in the prequel ships, OT has room to grow with its existing options

Next big announcement will probably be at Gen Con (Aug 1st).

Imo, what will come:

FO: TIE Interceptor, with finally a agi 3 ini 6 arc dodger for FO. Still, the best for this faction would be a little shuttle instead of the Upsilon that we HAVE to carry to play with support characters.

Resistance: Episode 9 stuff

CIS: Trifighters (I just hope so !)

Republic: Actic-class Interceptor

Rebels: nothing, too much beef in there :)

Empire: nothing. Many stuff will be in hyperspace shortly with the arrival of the 2.0 decimator boxes

Scum: I can only guess DJ's episode 8 stolen ship

For next wave 6 for new ships I bet

Resistance: Fireball or T-85

First Order: Vonreg Tie Interceptor or Interceptor from Rise of Skywalker

Republic: Twilight, Laat, or some Naboo large base

CIS: Tri Droid Fighter or Droid Gunship

Rebel, Empire and Scum...nothing new for a while. BUT if they do

Rebel: ...okay I got no idea. Sana Starros ship? T-wing? H-wing?

Imperial: Tie Brute

Scum: hard one again... one of the mercenary ships that appeared in Starfighter?

Am I the only one that wants the Delta class shuttle for Imps?

latest?cb=20170603031104

Delta shuttle would be great. More powerful than the normal one

13 hours ago, BVRCH said:

Am I the only one that wants the Delta class shuttle for Imps?

latest?cb=20170603031104

No, you're not. There was a whole thread earlier talking about how to make it a cheaper shuttle with 1 crew to fit in lists where a Lambda can't. Cheap control pieces like the Escape Craft, Resistance Pod, and Sheathipede are really important in factions and GE doesn't have one yet.

13 hours ago, aswitcher said:

Delta shuttle would be great. More powerful than the normal one

I would prefer cheaper as there's not that much room between a Lambda and a Decimator anyway. The devs may go this route though, which would make me sad.

But I mainly want card packs so we can have more options for the TIE interceptor, A-Wing, B-Wing, and maybe some others.

Edited by ClassicalMoser

I think it would be cool if they re-release the YV-666 with the retractable cannon on the bottom in attack mode. I tried gluing one on but it doesn't look right without some kind of slightly recessed area that it comes out from. Hmmm

Edited by Ambigatos
17 hours ago, KiraYamatoSF said:

Rebel: ...okay I got no idea. Sana Starros  ship?

It would be cool but what's the name of the model of the ship? Volt Cobra looks like the "unique title" of the Sana Starros' vessel.

PS: can it fit the medium base?

3 hours ago, ClassicalMoser said:

I would prefer cheaper as there's not that much room between a Lambda and a Decimator anyway. The devs may go this route though, which would make me sad.

This. ^

The ship is clearly smaller and less armed than the Lambda - and the Imperials need much more a cheaper crew carrier. Would be a cool ship to sport double system slots.

3 hours ago, ClassicalMoser said:

But I mainly want card packs so we can have more options for the TIE interceptor, A-Wing, B-Wing, and maybe some others.

This, so much this. ^

1 minute ago, Odanan said:

It would be cool but what's the name of the model of the ship? Volt Cobra looks like the "unique title" of the Sana Starros' vessel.

I don't think so, I think its about the size of a 2400 and that is still a large base.

4 minutes ago, Odanan said:

The ship  is clearly smaller and less armed than the Lambda - and the Imperials need much more a cheaper crew carr  ier. Would be a cool ship to sport double system slots. 

Bring back the TIE Shuttle!

2 hours ago, Ambigatos said:

I think it would be cool if they re-release the YV-666 with the retractable cannon on the bottom in attack mode. I tried gluing one on but it doesn't look right without some kind of slightly recessed area that it comes out from. Hmmm

I want a really large YV-666 together with a repainted Z-95, Nashtah Pup ( preferably with folding wings to fit inside the ship ).

The new canon sizes are:

Length: 47.4 meters
Width: 36.9 meters
Height/depth: 15.5 meters

Comparing with the Ghost:

Length: 43.9 meters
Width: 34.2 meters
Height/depth: 14.5 meters

21 hours ago, ficklegreendice said:

This, or better yet

Awesome campaign pack with lot of new pilots (mainly for OT).

There are also some people missing, e.g.

latest?cb=20161009052831

1 hour ago, Odanan said:

That looks suspiciously similar to a YT-2000 like the Otana . If that is the same ship class it would be a stretch on a medium base at 29m long, so more likely a large since it has a similar footprint to the YT-2400 which is already a large base.

2 hours ago, Managarmr said:

Yes, yes, I agree my friend.

3 hours ago, Managarmr said:

There are also some people missing, e.g.

latest?cb=20161009052831

This game needs more respectable businessmen.