Finding Spoilers

By FriendofYoda, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

Looking for a list of all spoilers coming for the new clan packs - anyone know where one can find such treasures?

19 minutes ago, FriendofYoda said:

Looking for a list of all spoilers coming for the new clan packs - anyone know where one can find such treasures?

About five threads down...

Not if I can help it............

I'm gonna go on a thread necro rampage and get that thing off the front pages.

You'll never find them now................muwhahahahahahahaha!

Curses, the Shadowlands infiltrator strikes again!!!

The discord server also tracks all the spoiler images.

Do we know what Moto Ogodei does yet?

There were some spoilers discussed by the Jade Throne guys that I haven't seen images for. I guess there was a live stream at some point but I missed the video

It's not Ogodei, it's Chaggatai.

1 hour ago, caseycheesecake said:

It's not Ogodei, it's Chaggatai.

Do you know this from somewhere? I was going with the name of the Khan from Emerald Empire as my guess for the 5-coster.

1 hour ago, Tonbo Karasu said:

Do you know this from somewhere? I was going with the name of the Khan from Emerald Empire as my guess for the 5-coster.

Its mentioned in a piece of RPG fluff I believe that the current Khan of the Moto is Ogodei. Even then we're a little early still for Chagatai as the Moto Champion during this period in the old Lore was Gaheris who was Chagatai's grandfather.

14 minutes ago, Schmoozies said:

Its mentioned in a piece of RPG fluff I believe that the current Khan of the Moto is Ogodei. Even then we're a little early still for Chagatai as the Moto Champion during this period in the old Lore was Gaheris who was Chagatai's grandfather.

It's in the Khanbulak part of Emerald Empire. However, I was reacting to @caseycheesecake 's assertion that it's Chaggatai.

42 minutes ago, Tonbo Karasu said:

It's in the Khanbulak part of Emerald Empire. However, I was reacting to @caseycheesecake 's assertion that it's Chaggatai.

yeah I was replying a little fast and missed a multi quote. Iwas just adding a further assertion that even still we are a little early for Chaggatai as he was Geheris (who was the Moto Khan at this point in the old stories) grandson.