Printable Cheat Sheets for SWRPG - Half & Full Page

By sfRattan, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Forgot to make a forum post earlier today here. I've released printable cheat sheets for Star Wars Roleplaying.

These are among the last in my backlog of finished, usable game aids to post to the blog. They've been refined several times over based on player input. There are two beginner options, the half-letter page " Basics " and the full letter-page " Rookie ." There is a more detailed cheat sheet, " Veteran ," which could be printed back to back with " Rookie " to save space. Finally, there is a " Pilot " cheat sheet which summarizes many of the intricacies of space combat. I may eventually produce a " Leader " cheat sheet focused on commanding squads of minions, but such a reference has not yet been necessary.

RUdAVuk.png

Edited by sfRattan

Amazing, I was just about to make something like this for my players!

I have been thinking of making some of these for my guys for a while. Love the format and the quality! Thank you for the cheat sheets!

Can’t look at them here on my phone, but the previews look great. Definitely going to download them when I get home. (Have some friends interested in learning the system...this could benefit them greatly.)

Not too long ago, I used GM Hooly’s Format for the basic advantage/triumph/threat/despair expenditures, and put together a booklet adding in the similar tables that had been included in the career books. Printed on cardstock for durability and spiral bound, with copies available at the table for players/GM to use.

Nicely done, I love the presentation.

Look great!

Hello congratulations, the character sheets you made are really beautiful. If I can give you an advice you could add to the threshold of wounds and strain a check box to indicate the -1/2 or +1/2 due to the activation of the obligation and the duty of the characters.

These are fantastic! Next time I'm in the GM chair I'll be giving a copy to all my players.

These are great, though I was a little crest-fallen after seeing "half page" in the title and finding only the basics. Our group went to Digest/statement/half-letter/5.5"x8.5" a while back for footprint management. It's been a real challenge using a shrunk down OggDudes and RLogue177's sheets (half the group need at least 11pt font lol), and I wish I had half the creative/aesthetic talent to do my own.

Either way, great work. The rookie looks like it will resize nicely.