Help, lost Tablet/Data. Need Advice.

By alaskandevil, in Legends of the Alliance

My friends and I were about six games into the legends of alliance app using my tablet and my tablet got stolen out of my truck. I looked online and I did not have it backed up since we started oh, so there's no way of retrieving the data. I don't want to start over, and I started a new campaign using our same characters and I was just going to rush through it kill everything but realized how much time that would take.

Anywhere you can download modded saved games? Or would you guys just start over? Sucks starting over with our characters we upgraded and got attached to.

Can "about six games" be 4?

The app campaigns are 5 missions long, so if you really were six missions in, you either counted the three parts of the "not played before" tutorial and was only short of the finale, you finished one and started a new campaign, or you played the tutorial counting it as one, then restarted the campaign for the 5, and finished a campaign.

If you played the tutorial and continued directly to the campaign, you didn't play the "real" first mission of the campaign, and could just start over (with the same or different heroes).

10 hours ago, alaskandevil said:

Anywhere you can download modded saved games? Or would you guys just start over? Sucks starting over with our characters we upgraded and got attached to.

Probably not. Just start over and think of it like this:

You wake up from a dream in a panic, sweat dripping from your forehead. "Was it a dream?" you wonder. "It was all so real." .... "The future you have seen." With a startling reflex you turn to your side to find an old friend leaning on a wooden cane. His presence alone causes your fear to melt away and a soothing warmth comes over you. He continues, "Yeeesss... the future... Always in motion it is. Through the force other things you will see. The future... the past... old friends long gone... But you must learn control... Control... You must learn CONTROL! Attachments... possessions are not the way of the Jedi. Attempt to recreate this dream you must NOT. This will only lead to frustration, anger, hate... the dark side. And once you start down that path forever will it consume you. Wisdom... Use what you have seen but also, unlearn what you have learned. If you choose the quick and easy path, as Vader did, you will become an agent of evil. A new future you must dream. Use patience... focus... Honor what you fight for and succeed you may. Use the force. With you it will be... always."

Wow, I will honor the amount of work you put into this post by doing exactly that. Thank you.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 6:18 PM, a1bert said:

Can "about six games" be 4?

He could be three games through two separate campaigns...

Alternatively, he could be counting the little side quest decisions.

Edited by Majushi