eOFFICER X 2

rOFFICER

eSENTRIES

0-0-0

CROSS TRAINING

DOUBT

ZILLO TECHNIQUE

its focused on crushing and overruning as well as

overcharge weapons on solo lists..... Notice the +2 damage from General Ranks on the At-Dp...

I really like the double eOfficer idea here! Nicely done.

The obvious suggestion is that with Zillo you'll also want Rule By Fear, so you'll have the 1 extra card from the start. Dropping Cross Training seems like a good trade.

As is, Triple Zero is difficult to get into a position adjacent to your foes, and then survive long enough to do things. You might want to consider replacing him with an eDeathTrooper, who can give a power token to the eSentries or one of your eOfficers in case you want to try to Stun somebody.

I agree with @cnemmick. Replace 0-0-0 with an e-death and cross training with rule by fear. Otherwise, this list looks super fun and could be very deadly, yet versatile. Frig man, the e-death with an e-officer going right after him using field tactics could be awesome.

Edited by NeverBetTheFett

I'm not sure how you fit him in, but Palp would be awesome with this list concept as well to get another attack out of the DP.

There are some other cool and perhaps unexpected command cards you could try with this as well (in addition to your find of overcharged weapons). Single Purpose would be clutch (have your eOfficer order two attacks back to back). Hit and Run is the ultimate AT-DP card, letting you attack, move into a better position, then attack someone else on the same turn. You might be able to get cute with something like Advance Warning, letting your officers move the AT-DP a space before getting it to attack.

The trick is going to be keeping the AT-DP alive - you'll want to add defensive cards for sure. Yeah the sentries make good targets for executive order as well, but they probably won't be enough on their own and they die quickly if exposed.

Fun idea in any case!

Edit: Take Position would be another good card. Go first with the AT-DP, play that card and then go stand in the middle with your +2 blocks. Have the rest of your list order him to blast everything in sight.

Edited by ManateeX
2 hours ago, ManateeX said:

I'm not sure how you fit him in, but Palp would be awesome with this list concept as well to get another attack out of the DP.

There are some other cool and perhaps unexpected command cards you could try with this as well (in addition to your find of overcharged weapons). Single Purpose would be clutch (have your eOfficer order two attacks back to back). Hit and Run is the ultimate AT-DP card, letting you attack, move into a better position, then attack someone else on the same turn. You might be able to get cute with something like Advance Warning, letting your officers move the AT-DP a space before getting it to attack.

The trick is going to be keeping the AT-DP alive - you'll want to add defensive cards for sure. Yeah the sentries make good targets for executive order as well, but they probably won't be enough on their own and they die quickly if exposed.

Fun idea in any case!

Edit: Take Position would be another good card. Go first with the AT-DP, play that card and then go stand in the middle with your +2 blocks. Have the rest of your list order him to blast everything in sight.

9 AT-DP
8 ▪ Emperor Palpatine
5 2x Imperial Officer
4 2x Death Trooper
2 ▪ The Generals Ranks
1 ▪ Doubt Neutral.png
1 ▪ Zillo Technique
1 Rule by Fear

Something like this?

Edited by King_Balrog

@King_Balrog great idea with Take Position! Using the double action gives you 3 static block before your defense die roll.

Overcharged Weapons would be a good card to use with this as well, since an exhausted & Weakened AT-DP will still be getting +2 DMG when attacking outside of its activation.

This is definitely a one-trick pony list - either you kill enough things with your AT-DP or you don't. But it looks like a FUN PONY to try!

Also, I have to disagree with trying to cram Palpatine into this. Don't get me wrong, I love Palp and everything he can do. But since you are trying to kill as much as possible with this list, spending 10 deployment points for 2 out-of-activation shots (buffed by General's Ranks) is more efficient than spending 8 deployment points for 1 out-of-activation attack from Palp or 13 deployment points for Palp + eImpOfficer. The dual eOfficers gives enough room for the eSentries, or eJets + Targeting Computer, which you'll need for trying to finish off anything the AT-DP can't.

It's a shame The General's Ranks is a unique card, as it's quite lovely for an AT-DP with an eOfficer ordering it around. Otherwise, why stop at just one?

Empire-Super-AT-DP.png

Edited by Bitterman
On 2/25/2019 at 3:12 PM, King_Balrog said:

9 AT-DP
8 ▪ Emperor Palpatine
5 2x Imperial Officer
4 2x Death Trooper
2 ▪ The Generals Ranks
1 ▪ Doubt Neutral.png
1 ▪ Zillo Technique
1 Rule by Fear

Something like this?

what about replacing palp with Sorin? Access to self focus can be huge.