Fonts?

By eloypbem, in Shadow of the Beanstalk

Hi! Does anyone know tha actual fonts used for SotB? Are there any free font alternatives?

Thanks!

Bebas Neue, Minion Pro, Futura Condensed Light, and Monkrita Pursuit NC. I don't know of any free alternatives. Also, the Monkrita used is modified to make the Ds looks different.

25 minutes ago, drainsmith said:

Bebas Neue, Minion Pro, Futura Condensed Light, and Monkrita Pursuit NC. I don't know of any free alternatives. Also, the Monkrita used is modified to make the Ds looks different.

hm, I googled those names and seemingly came up with free OTFs and some TTFs, but now I wonder how close they really are then.

@themensch Yes, download may be available from some sites, but I don't think they are technically free in either sense of the word. Sharing them may be equivalent to piracy. Regardless of my personal stance on the issue, it is frowned upon in these seas.

1 hour ago, drainsmith said:

@themensch Yes, download may be available from some sites, but I don't think they are technically free in either sense of the word. Sharing them may be equivalent to piracy. Regardless of my personal stance on the issue, it is frowned upon in these seas.

I too eschew any pirated wares - I found these on a site that claimed they were legit and free. I wouldn't ever encourage anyone to steal someone elses' work and I'd like to think I'm of the means to afford to pay for things I like and use. In summary, I didn't mean to imply they could be pirated and thus had for free - only that they were in fact from what appear to be free legitimately hosted fonts with untarnished reputations.

Thank you!