Official Release Date of the PDF

By c__beck, in Shadow of the Beanstalk

March 5th, y'all!

I could use it now, but at least we know it won't be too long.

I really appreciate them letting us know. I can stop checking every day in hopes of seeing it. I am eager for the release. Now we just need Worlds of Android to be released in PDF. I would buy them both at the same time if I could hint hint. :D

6 hours ago, Torg Smith said:

I really appreciate them letting us know. I can stop checking every day in hopes of seeing it. I am eager for the release. Now we just need Worlds of Android to be released in PDF. I would buy them both at the same time if I could hint hint. :D

My thoughts exactly! 👏

Tomorrow is not far off now.

It's live now. And to my suprise, both previews are working, too!

23 minutes ago, Colgrevance said:

It's live now. And to my suprise, both previews are working, too!

Indeed. I was just swinging by to mention this as well.

Stoked.

And here’s the link for all y’all!

WOOTERS!!! Purchase done.

This is the one I have been waiting for since they announced the end of the Netrunner license.

Got it.

No words about a PDF release of Worlds of Android ?

Well darn, I was hoping they'd drop another Errata, or at least the SotB Adventure and Pregens today.

What I find intriguing is that they even recommend getting "Worlds of Android" in the SotB book.

I think that makes for an even stronger argument for selling a PDF version of it ... *hint* 😉

I would totally purchase the PDF of Worlds of Android. I just don't want to devote the physical shelf-space to it; given that I'll rarely if ever reference it during play, and that's the only reason I keep a physical library anymore.