Luke's Speeder Bike

By DJSII, in Star Wars: The Card Game - Rules Questions

When Luke's Speeder Bike is in play, is it forbidden to play Luke Skywalker via the Unique Limitation.

Nope. Luke's Speeder Bike has a different card title than Luke Skywalker. Same applies for Red 5.

Hi, please let me know if I got it right. 1. Luke’s Speeder Bike is not focused because it is removed from the engagement before it focus to strike. 2. It is therefore ready to participate in another attack against a different objective. 3. The enemy blockers are focused even if there are no attackers left in the engagement. Thanks!

On 11/23/2019 at 5:45 PM, roy.nyvold said:

Hi, please let me know if I got it right. 1. Luke’s Speeder Bike is not focused because it is removed from the engagement before it focus to strike. 2. It is therefore ready to participate in another attack against a different objective. 3. The enemy blockers are focused even if there are no attackers left in the engagement. Thanks!

1 - You got this right. If Luke's Speeder Bike is removed after losing an edge battle (or by another card effect) and has not focused to strike, it is unfocused.

2 - You are correct again. Luke's Speeder Bike is unfocused and available to participate in another attack against a different objective.

3 - Not quite - If the defenders didn't focus to strike any attackers during the conflict then they have not received focus tokens. Just as Luke's Speeder Bike is available for another attack, those defenders are available to defend again.
EDIT: I was wrong and you were correct, the enemy defenders are focused at the end of the engagement.

Edited by TheSpitfired
Corrected Mistake
On 12/30/2019 at 7:34 PM, TheSpitfired said:

1 - You got this right. If Luke's Speeder Bike is removed after losing an edge battle (or by another card effect) and has not focused to strike, it is unfocused.

2 - You are correct again. Luke's Speeder Bike is unfocused and available to participate in another attack against a different objective.

3 - Not quite - If the defenders didn't focus to strike any attackers during the conflict then they have not received focus tokens. Just as Luke's Speeder Bike is available for another attack, those defenders are available to defend again.

3 - Actually, Luke's Speeder Bike only removes itself from the engagement. Any remaining units, including any defenders declared, must focus to strike before the engagement can end. Defenders must strike, even if the strike won't do anything.

I am positive when I posted this in December that I double-checked the rule book before doing so but I don't know how I missed that. My apologies.