The Naked City

By 2P51, in Shadow of the Beanstalk

nikita-pilyukshin-cyberpunk-final.jpg?15

tumblr_p8ezd53qqs1r4u25do2_500.gif

benjamin-bardou-blockscatter-011-lr.jpg?

wadim-kashin-cover2-final-version-lw.jpg

eva-kedves-establishingshot-cityscape-v0

adrian-marc-amarc-marina-metro-station.j

I mean, this is cool art and all, but how come you don't credit any of the artists, or give context to the posts?

4 minutes ago, eowarion said:

I mean, this is cool art and all, but how come you don't credit any of the artists, or give context to the posts?

After the first page or two I am back to linking directly to a source, so I'm not sure how a link right to an artist's gallery on Artstation for example isn't giving them credit. In addition, the context should be self evident given the material and the sub forum.

It's a direct link to the materials though, which doesn't point a person to the artist's page to find more of their works. Not without some extra work.

And I still don't entirely get the context. Is it to show off your search results? Is it visuals you are using for your table? It feels about the same as me just making a bunch of single word posts, where you could say they are all topical and contextual because I use words like "computer" or "hacker" or "laser".

2 minutes ago, eowarion said:

It's a direct link to the materials though, which doesn't point a person to the artist's page to find more of their works. Not without some extra work.

And I still don't entirely get the context. Is it to show off your search results? Is it visuals you are using for your table? It feels about the same as me just making a bunch of single word posts, where you could say they are all topical and contextual because I use words like "computer" or "hacker" or "laser".

I'm not responsible for what you get or don't get, I'm afraid your shortcomings are for you to overcome. You should address your concerns to the mods. In addition I don't know if it was you or who was the gutless coward who messaged me under a throwdown name about this, but I've reported whoever for harassment. Given my thread on the Star Wars forums with 10,000 + posts and 1.5 million + views over several years I'll hazard a guess the mods aren't terribly sympathetic to your plight. Have a nice day, and welcome to the ignore list.

sergii-golotovskiy-cyberpunk-trashcar311

mike-garn-botanical-by-mike-garn.jpg?152

ivan-tantsiura-street2.jpg?1532449125