What is a good published adventure for a mixed party?

By ParadoxVictor, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Hello there, first time poster here. I'm planning on GMing a star wars game for my friends, I have the FnD book, but some of them wanna play Careers from EotE and AoR. That's fine and dandy since I actually wanted to GM for a mixed party in the first place, but since this group was built in such short notice I wanted to know if any of the published adventures, be they for FnD, EotE, or AoR that would be ideal for a mixed party.

Bump

The EotE Jewel of Yavin adventure might work pretty well. Though the race scenario will need some tweaking since it's kind of a weird choke point in the story.

Friends Like These would work well for a mixed party.

I think any I've read (or scanned) look fine for a mixed party but each line's adventures will highlight elements of line. Force and Destiny adventures assume that you have at least one Force Sensitive PC (not that it requires it per se but they'd get the most benefit out of it in terms of flavor and rewards).

1 hour ago, Jedi Ronin said:

Friends Like These would work well for a mixed party.

That's for Knight Level play, though, and I'm working with a bunch of newbies. Is there anything that works well for a beginner party also?

2 hours ago, ParadoxVictor said:

Bump

Hey welcome to the forums! You may have a bit better luck if you post in either the main F&D or EOTE forums. The beginner game forums are mostly regulated to play by post games. Probably why you haven't gotten many hits.

I don't have a ton of experience with the published adventures, but I think Beyond the Rim was supposed to be for a lower xp party.

Also, have you checked out the beginner games? They come with dice and a free follow up adventure you can get off the website. Those are obviously going to be skewed towards one of the three lines, but since the lines are 100% compatible mixed parties shouldn't be an issue. Just figure out which theme you'd like to start with and go from there.

Thanks for the advice oneeyedmatt87! I do have the beginners' game that comes in the F&D core book, but it seemed a bit too skewed towards those who might want to follow the path of the Jedi, and there are quite a bit of rogues with EotE character sheets joining the party. I've heard of Beyond the Rim and it doesn't seem like it would be hard to insert a Jedi subplot in a quest for a derilect CIS ship from the Clone Wars.

Thanks for the tip!

Beyond the Rim.

I would suggest Chronicles of the Gatekeeper, but as RAW it screws heavily towards Force Users.