Remove Unit [62]
Aymhelin Scions [14] 1x1
[Heraldry]
[Unique]
Remove Unit [14]
Deepwood Archers [17] 2x1
Fire Rune [7] -
[Training]
Main damage dealers here are obvious, with 5 dice and 3 impact with every charge by Aliana and Ventala with their crazy shenanigans. Faolan is there to bring cats to charge more times, or save maegan from dire straits, archers to distract sbd or maybe to save faolan when needed from some small to medium attacker.
Cats - well - I still have not decided whether I prefer to have greater impact or initiative 1 jump out.
What would You change?
Edited by Skaflok
changed idea

So I really like this list, I have one that’s similar, but different. It replaces Prince F. with Maegan and uses Prince F. as an upgrade to the Ventala. It also assigns Hunter’s Guile to the Ventala and uses the Greenwatch Herald (in Deepwod Archers) to really expand the use of Overgrow. With Metered March, it’s rolling 2 white dice at range with a re-roll.

How are you getting the Leonx down to Initiative 1? I can see I2 with the Raven Tabards...

I meant drop Init by 1 instead of bull pennon that would increase impact making cats more dangerous for stars

My experience with morale effects is that they are too random to count on. I would generally take Raven Tabbards.

thank you for your advice. I played list with 3 2 impact latari units and it worked really well. I hoped that charge 3 and 2 dice with 2-3 rerolls may lead to additional cards draw and add up to a nice choice, one turn after the other with faolan etharion