The bigger they are...

By Samuel Richard, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

Over the course of a campaign, the gm will throw harder things at the PCs to try and balance it out. Of course this is ffg star wars so unexpected triumphs will happen. Whats the biggest thing your PCs or yourself have taken down. My groups biggest kill is sending a Imperial Light Cruiser hurtling toward a AT-ST factory.

The biggest group kill was a Star Forge (same as the one from Kotor 1). My biggest solo kill was an AT-AT - landed on top of it using a jet pack and decapitated it with a demolition charge. Good times...

After about two years of combat operations, squadron wide kill count is about an entire imperial fleet. 6 ISDs, an interdictor, 3 Arquintens, and who knows how many TIEs are painted on the side of those X-Wings

My biggest kill was back in D6. My character took out an ATAT with his lightsaber. He cut two of its ankles out from under it. "TIMBERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!"

In the current system, the most the players have taken out was a pair of Imperial customs vessels... and lost their prized transport in the process. They've been wary of starships since. 🤔

An entire floating platform in high atmosphere by ramming another platform into it. Which they then proceeded to board. While it was on fire and falling.