Another check on rules

By VAYASAN, in Heroes of Terrinoth

Bit slow on here so I hope people dont mind me posting another rules query.

Played my second game in a week after playing Goblin Problem on Friday.

This time it was the easy mission with the cultists.

Did I read everything right, the boss activates pretty early but you dont have to kill her? To win, you just have to explore the final location fully?

It seemed a little easy imo(easier that Goblin Problem) and I just upgraded the Exploration on one character and absolutely focused on exploring...while the other char killed things and aided the explorer char.

I managed to get enough success tokens on the peril tracker so nothing too nasty happened.

So, was that is, explore last location and you have won?

Yes, you got it right. Strange, though, that you thought it was easier than The Goblin Problem. I lost my first attempt at A Foul Ritual, but never felt that I was in danger of losing against The Goblin Problem.

2 hours ago, Budgernaut said:

Yes, you got it right. Strange, though, that you thought it was easier than The Goblin Problem. I lost my first attempt at A Foul Ritual, but never felt that I was in danger of losing against The Goblin Problem.

Thanks. Just wanted to clarify.

I think I had a good combo and the Berzerker just kept rolling nicely and clearing engaged enemies while the healer (Elder Mok) was exploring for fun an healing the Berzerker which in turn put a heal on the Healer.

From memory, the last location was explored in 2 goes...a 5 and a 5. That might have helped...got a vague memory of doing the same on the first location too.

Edited by VAYASAN

I find having a healer and a berserker you pretty much can do whatever. Eventhough I still found this mission kinda hard. Healer more than the half of the total HP but berserker died just during the last enemy phase of tghe entire scenario.