Update Suggestions

By JJ48, in X-Wing Squad Builder

I think a couple changes should be made to how the app handles points updates/erratas/etc.

1. There should be some sort of News page, that gets updated when new points or erratas come out, and which can make (optional) push notifications to alert users who may not follow the announcements as closely as others.

2. Saved lists should update in points automatically without having to open up each list and resave it.

I would also like to suggest marking cards somehow to indicate if the wording has changed since the card was originally released. Perhaps put the title of the card in red if it's not the original text? That way, players know to look for the most-recent-printing text in the app rather than incorrectly playing off of outdated cards.

- Autosaving the lists

- Making the iconography have a clear distinction between "Back" to the ship selection screen and "Back" to completely lose all of your changes

On 2/3/2019 at 9:30 AM, JJ48 said:

I think a couple changes should be made to how the app handles points updates/erratas/etc.

1. There should be some sort of News page, that gets updated when new points or erratas come out, and which can make (optional) push notifications to alert users who may not follow the announcements as closely as others.

2. Saved lists should update in points automatically without having to open up each list and resave it.

in a similar vein, but outside the app: the points pdfs that come first should have a "changes in red" feature, just like new FAQs receive.