Thing in the Depths and Temple of the Deceived

By player3351457, in Player community

Hey all,
For the better part of a year now, I have been doing some major research around the world trying to find copies of packs for myself. I've been pretty successful in my research and have purchased the packs that I wanted. I figured why not also help others who have been searching wildly for packs and are willing to pay a premium to complete their set?
These two have been hard to find, but I found them and shipped them over.
The Thing in the Depths is down to my last pack -- the first two sold for nearly $50. Here is the link to the ebay auction: https://www.ebay.com/itm/132938753866
The Temple of the Deceived is my first listing out of three. Market value is somewhere in the 20 - 40 range so far, but you know how quickly these things flip. Here is the link to the ebay auction: https://www.ebay.com/itm/132938803633
I'll keep up the search for more packs, especially ones that become increasingly more rare.
Good luck and happy bidding!
*Also, I was trying to find if there is a rule against posting ebay links in this forum or not -- or if Player Community was the best place to put it? If it violates any rules, I apologize, I will delete immediately.

Thanks. I am keen to purchase The Thing in the Depths to complete my Dreamchaser cycle. Can you please update the listing for shipping to Australia?

Thanks in advance,

Zeawater.

Reprints are coming in like two weeks. I'm not sure if Dreamchaser is on the reprint list, or if the reprints are US only, but $50 seems like a lot for one AP. Value is determined by the buyer though so if you think it's worth it, it's your money.

On 2/3/2019 at 10:33 PM, Zeawater said:

Thanks. I am keen to purchase The Thing in the Depths to complete my Dreamchaser cycle. Can you please update the listing for shipping to Australia?

Thanks in advance,

Zeawater.

It's been updated, though it looks like shipping to australia from us is very expensive-- a major reason I didn't include it. But if you want to purchase anyway, I think you should have the ability to now.

On 2/4/2019 at 9:43 AM, TheGuardian118 said:

Reprints are coming in like two weeks. I'm not sure if Dreamchaser is on the reprint list, or if the reprints are US only, but $50 seems like a lot for one AP. Value is determined by the buyer though so if you think it's worth it, it's your money.

I think the reprinting has already been announced and processed, namely the Angmar Awakened cycle. You can check their Twitter feed but I am pretty sure this is out for a bit.

54 minutes ago, player3351457 said:

I think the reprinting has already been announced and processed, namely the Angmar Awakened cycle. You can check their Twitter feed but I am pretty sure this is out for a bit.

They seem to be slow dripping the Twitter information. Just yesterday they tweeted that Darrowdelf is also being reprinted in the next couple weeks.

Hey if you can sell an AP for three times retail more power to you, but I just think with the reprints being announced it's a bad time for buyers to be paying more than retail for anything, at least until these reprints actually hit the stores so we know more exactly what's coming.

Edit: at least for US based customers. I have no idea if the reprints will hit our overseas friends so it might truly be a good deal for someone in Australia.

Edited by TheGuardian118
More info
21 minutes ago, TheGuardian118 said:

They seem to be slow dripping the Twitter information. Just yesterday they tweeted that Darrowdelf is also being reprinted in the next couple weeks.

Hey if you can sell an AP for three times retail more power to you, but I just think with the reprints being announced it's a bad time for buyers to be paying more than retail for anything, at least until these reprints actually hit the stores so we know more exactly what's coming.

Edit: at least for US based customers. I have no idea if the reprints will hit our overseas friends so it might truly be a good deal for someone in Australia.

So Dwarrowdelf is being reprinted? Is that confirmed? That would be nice.

Well as confirmed as a Tweet from FFG is. The tweet was written at 4:46 PM on Feb 4 (Eastern) if you want to look at it. it was a reply to someone so you have to dig for it, at least I did on my Android phone.