The perfect dungeon-crawl!!!

By Frog, in DungeonQuest

I'm quite certain this game will go down as my all-time fave dungeon-crawler and fave FFG game!!!

You can play this sucker solo right out of the box!!!

The game also plays really fast unlike Descent which takes 6+ hours.

I love Terrinoth, especially Runebound so this game will gel really well with that! (it covers the one aspect Runebound does not...dungeon-crawls)

Thank you Fantasy Flight Games for realizing there is a need for a fast, challenging dungeon-crawl!!!

Right now I would choose DQ over the also-just-announced Runebound expansion, "Mists of Zanaga." With a Terrinoth theme, and my always hoped-for RB dungeon expansion (but not Descent), DQ could also be the one I look forward to. Here's to hoping FFG's rendering of it will be what I anticipate!

Frog you're instant love for DQ is getting me all worked up for it!

Torbl! What's this you say? Runebound expansion... Mists of Zanaga!

Man I'm glad I checked out the forums today!

Is it really playable solo? Arkham Horror says one player but it really cannot be done. Please don't get this old man's hopes up.

i have played the original swedish version alone many times and it works great as solo since you are competeing against the game itself (the game has a limited amount of times depending on how fast the sun sets).

In fact, even with more than one player it still is like a solo game, because there is no real interaction between the players. With three players e.g. you have three solo games. Only that you have some witness to your horrible death gran_risa.gif . But it is a great dungeon crawl if you wish for some fast paced game that might last 5 minutes or 1 hour max.