Disapponting experience

By player1998266, in Mansions of Madness

I would like to share with you my disappointment.

After we started playing Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition we realised that several tiles were missing from the game. Together with my group of friends, we bought and played many of Fantasy flight games as they are very well done and enjoyable. Nevertheless, it is not the first time that we do not receive all the components of the game.

It happened already with Mansions of Madness 1st Edition, in Starwars there were miniatures missing and in another case there were cards missing.

These unpleasant surprises are ruining our game experience and we do not trust anymore this company.

We asked to receive the tiles missing but for the moment we received no answer. Has anyone else had the same experience? do you think that we have just being unlucky or is it normal for Fantasy flight mess up with the game box?

thanks!

From my experience, you've just been unlucky.

When I first got Mansions of Madness one of the arms came off of a figure... It was replaced without any issues by Asmodee. I just filled in a parts request, and had the replacement within a few weeks.

I'm in the UK, not sure if it makes any difference.

I've also had nothing but good luck with FFG's customer service.

Specific examples include getting replacement figures for my maniacs (who were both missing their axes) in a couple of days, and getting a no-questions-asked replacement Investigators of Arkham book to replace the one that was damaged due to my FedEx delivery guy being an idiot.

Same, I own over 15 FFG products and have only ever had one missing card which was replaced withing 2 weeks.

I own a bunch of games from Asmodee. Only problems I had was that Hit Z Road was missing some zombie figures and Dead of Winter had a misprinted card. Even though I live in South Africa, Asmodee sent replacements with no questions asked.

18 hours ago, player1998266 said:

We  asked to receive the tiles missing but for the moment we  received no  answer

Out of curiosity, how did you contact them for the missing tiles? I went via this link... Asmodee parts request .

Going with the official format for requesting missing components to me brought no answer, but an email "your order was shipped" once they were shipped. So, not getting an answer doesn't mean much, unless a lot of time has passed.

Also, proud owner of close to 400 FFG releases (maybe more), never had an issue with their customer service. Once I even lost a couple of cards at a con, mailed them explaining that I was demoing the games, and offering to pay for the cards I lost, and got the cards for free. Really, best customer service in the hobby