Looking for Star Wars communities in/around Cullman AL

By Versch, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

As the title reads.

I just moved to the Cullman, AL and I'm looking for some leads on established gaming groups...or a few like-minded gamers willing to kickstart one in the area.

Let me know!

Dano

Which part of AL is that?

12 minutes ago, jamie nasmyth said:

Which part of AL is that?

Between Huntsville and Birmingham...respectively.

Best bet for you right now is Huntsville. @WGNF911 , @pwnertrainee are up there at The Deep. Sadly, the b'ham area (as far as I know) is currently FLGS free as our store just closed New Year's

Lucky dice is In Decatur, about 20 minutes north from cullman. They run x-wing and armada I believe.

We play at The Deep on Tuesday evenings. It’s been sparse lately due to work schedules but there’s almost always someone there.

@CaribbeanNinja , sorry to hear about your FLGS.

Closest to you is going to be The Comic Shop in Decatur on Wednesdays and non football season Saturdays (cuz you know, bama). It's mostly X-wing but me and a few others have armada, legion, and imperial assault to kick around also. Otherwise you have the deep on Tuesdays with mostly armada and x-wing, and lucky dice on sunday, which is pretty much all x-wing if anyone shows up.

Thank you all for the info.

So far I have visited and played Xwing three times at The Comic Shop on Saturdays/Wednesdays, and once at Deep Comics on Tuesday.

Got to meet and chat with cool gamers about a fee of FFGs Star Wars games. I haven't heard alot about Armada in the area...some but not alot.

If someone reaches out to me, we can make efforts to meet. First steps and all.

Dano