Two left legs

By magicrealm, in Runewars Miniatures Game

Spirne Threshers, two left legs in the box, but no right leg. Did that happen to you too ?

Replacement service does not exist in germany for those, i fear britain will do nothing, though the box came from there.

Did you try messaging Asmodee/FFG directly? They have a process in place for missing parts.

Just mount the second pair of left legs on awkwardly anyway and house rule it that that particular thresher can only scuttle to the right

Surely issues of missing legs belong under the Unit Balance thread?

They will send you a replacement really fast if you contact them.

exactly. I received left hand of Ankaur Maro and even missing entire Reanimate Archer from core set. Packed in small boxes.

With best wishes from staff. To Poland.

So I am thrilled with their assistance.

Sorry that their marketing did not stood up to it for my favourite of their products

Finally i get a link to replacement parts, will see how long it takes until something comes from usa. point is, we have asmodee germany, they bought heidelbären, whith whom replacemant was part of the fun. asmodee germany does not bought the licence for the second wave of models, so i have to get it from usa. maybe you know how much i like asmodee germany and at all. it is a virus in this branche that will break down in a few years.

Today i get post from USA. Asmodee service did not only send me a right leg, they send me a complete spined thresher model

but

of course

the wrong one !

couldnt be otherwise