Dice

By Deyicon83, in Arkham Horror

Anyone else want another print run of the Arkham Horror dice? All four sets of them? It'd be really nice to buy them from the creators for a reasonable amount, instead of off Ebay for 30+$.

Yeah I am not sure why they stopped printing the dice. I had bought a set of cursed, and blessed dice and two sets of the regular dice, but my group wants a set for each player so I really want them to open them back up again. That and the Investigator and Monster minis as well, those would be really fun to see back on the table.

Oh yes please! I am looking EVERYWHERE for the dice sets! I managed to get the normal black and green ones for 30 Euros though, which is just too much!

So please! Fantasy Flight Games! Do another reprint of the sets!

I don’t get why we haven’t seen the dice back with the releasing of a new edition - the function exactly the same. I really want Blessed & Curse dice.

For anyone unfamiliar with the dice being discussed and how helpful they are here is a short video.

Hope that helps

The Arkham Chronicle Gang

I tweeted to FFG about the dice reprint and they have no plans. Ridiculous! With the release of this game people want to replace those standard black dice with AH ones... missed opportunity and very annoying.

As someone who was flummoxed by the lack of continued dice support, and further dismayed when the "Awaiting Reprint" status of the previous sets disappeared from FFG's Upcoming page, I am now curious about a potential future for the dice, as Asmodee has announced their new accessories-centric line, Gamegenic. While I've seen nothing to justify my hope that this could mean accessory support for AH 3e, the announced purpose of the accessory line is to support existing game licenses as well as general gaming accessories.

So, maybe?