Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE) Rule explanations, Interviews and Battles

By Karneck, in Star Wars: Armada

Star Wars Armada explained How-to Play Using "Defense Tokens"

Star Wars Armada explained How-to use Commander "Admiral Ozzel"

These videos are really good. Truly impressed with the pace that you are putting these out.

@Triangular

If you think these would be useful for the wiki, please include them.

Also a request.

Please fix General Dodonnas card picture on the wiki? Point cost and card text is like, the test version haha.

2 hours ago, mcworrell said:

These videos are really good. Truly impressed with the pace that you are putting these out.

Thanks! I'm about halfway on the upgrade cards but I have tons of other content being planned.

Such as covering objective cards(done a few), squadrons, obstacles, each phase of armada broken down into multiple videos (defense tokens is one), steaming real life games, posting vassal blogs and special guest stars (I got a great one at worlds that will be live!) And so much more!

I'm trying to help provide the content FFG is unable to provide

28 minutes ago, Karneck said:

Thanks! I'm about halfway on the upgrade cards but I have tons of other content being planned.

Such as covering objective cards(done a few), squadrons, obstacles, each phase of armada broken down into multiple videos (defense tokens is one), steaming real life games, posting vassal blogs and special guest stars (I got a great one at worlds that will be live!) And so much more!

I'm trying to help provide the content FFG is unable to provide

I appreciate how you are doing this instead of yelling into the vacuum about how we get nothing!

39 minutes ago, Karneck said:

@Triangular

If you think these would be useful for the wiki, please include them.

Also a request.

Please fix General Dodonnas card picture on the wiki? Point cost and card text is like, the test version haha.

Oh... thanks for noticing! That's one of the really early pages I didn't do myself ... I will fix that!

And thank your for your kind allowance to use your videos for the wiki! It was nice to see the page in the Defense Token vid.

2 minutes ago, Triangular said:

Oh... thanks for noticing! That's one of the really early pages I didn't do myself ... I will fix that!

And thank your for your kind allowance to use your videos for the wiki! It was nice to see the page in the Defense Token vid.

The wiki has been an excellent source of information and organization. My thanks to all who contribute!

16 minutes ago, Karneck said:

The wiki has been an excellent source of information and organization. My thanks to all who contribute!

It's not, that I would be too many for a team ... ;o)

The guys who built it up 2015 did a great job! I do my very best to keep it up to date, with all this news going down like hail storms!

Star Wars Armada explained How-to use Officer "Veteran Captain"

Star Wars Armada explained How-to use Commander "General Dodonna"

Star Wars Armada explained How-to play Objective "Most Wanted"

Star Wars Armada explained How-to use Title "Suppressor"

Star Wars Armada explained How-to play Objective "Planetary Ion Cannon"

Star Wars Armada explained How-to use Officer "Support Officer"

Edited by Karneck

Star Wars Armada explained How-to use Commander "General Tagge"

Star Wars Armada explained How-to play Objective "Navigational Hazards"

Edited by Karneck

Star Wars Armada explained How-to use Title "Paragon"

Star Wars Armada explained How-to use Officer "Intel Officer"

Star Wars Armada explained How-to use Title "Salvation"

Star Wars Armada explained How-to use Officer "Walex Blissex"

How-to use Commander "Grand Moff Tarkin" - Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE)

How-to use Commander "Garm Bel Iblis" - Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE)

How-to play Objective "Contested Outpost" - Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE)

How-to use Title "Interdictor" - Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE)