Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE) Rule explanations, Interviews and Battles

By Karneck, in Star Wars: Armada

How-to use Title "Liberty" - Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE)

How-to use Title "Instigator" - Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE)

How-to use Officer "Damage Control Officer" - Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE)

SWAE Talks - EXCITING NEWS! 2nd US Nationals at Las Vegas Open 2020!

Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE) Interviews Star Wars Armada Wiki host Triangular

How-to use Officer "Minister Tua" - Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE)

How-to use Title "Garel's Honor" - Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE)

Edited by Karneck
19 minutes ago, Karneck said:

How-to use Officer "Garel's Honor" - Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE)

Title?

17 minutes ago, Bertie Wooster said:

Title?

It can be an officer if it goes to school! Stop limiting his potential !

How-to use Officer "Strategic Adviser" - Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE)

How-to use Officer "General Draven" - Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE)

How-to use Officer "Engineering Captain" - Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE)

Hey Everyone! GenCon is only one month away! I'm getting so pumped! I'm going to be holding a livestream Meet & Greet / Coffee at 8am on Thursday morning!

I'll be there drinking coffee, waking up, and discussing Star Wars Armada with anyone who wants to drop by and say hello. I won't be hard to spot, I'll be wearing my Director outfit I wore to worlds. It'll be a great way to meet more people of this fantastic community and show FFG how (even more) dedicated we are to this wonderful miniatures game.

I'm sure we will have LOTS of talk about after finding out about the new products that will be announced at the Inflight report!

I'll also be holding a Top Cut meet and Greet at 10:30am on Friday morning and invite those who've made the top cut and would like to sit down and chat it up. At least, thats the plan!

How-to use Title "Squall" - Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE)

How-to use Title "Task Force Organa" - Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE)

How-to use Title "Task Force Antilles" - Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE)

Karneck, been watching your videos and stuff recently as well as recommending them to the new commanders recently. Thanks a ton for what your doing! Its been really upping out games here a ton by helping us understand everything better.

56 minutes ago, Ling27 said:

Karneck, been watching your videos and stuff recently as well as recommending them to the new commanders recently. Thanks a ton for what your doing! Its been really upping out games here a ton by helping us understand everything better.

Thank you for letting me know these have been helping your community out. I'm getting excited to cover the new content.

How-to use Title "Centicore" - Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE)

How-to use Officer "Taskmaster Grint" - Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE)

How-to use Officer "Hondo Ohnaka" - Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE)

How-to use Title "Profundity" - Star Wars Armada Explained (SWAE)

If you have the new officer ozzel, and flight controllers, can you move squadrons past the deployment area for squadrons after the ozzel movement?

Flight controllers? That upgrade card adds a single blue die to an anti squadron attack. I don't think that is the card you mean.

I assume you mean Fighter Coordination Team (or FCT).

For reference,

"At the start of the first round, y ou may execute a speed-1 maneuver."

Officer Ozzel triggers after deployment, (at the start of the 1st round, so even before command dials are set) so yes. If a ship has FCT equipped and it resolves the Officer Ozzel movement, it would trigger FCT to allow squads to be moved according to the squadron value of the ship that has that card equipped.

Edited by Karneck
2 hours ago, Karneck said:

I assume you mean Fighter Coordination Team (or FCT).

Yes, thank you. Lol.