New Tournament Document!

By Zetan, in Runewars Miniatures Game

As promised (though a little later than I intended) I have created the first version of the new tournament regulations document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MTWOPL1s-E9KmMXU_IPoc3DLSQv48SchbanyhoUbHYY/edit?usp=sharing

I'm pretty proud of it, but I did just type it up in about a week, so I have to assume there are at least a few small errors. If you see any, please let me know and I'll fix them immediately so I can fix them.

Also, if you disagree with any of my changes, or think that some things need changing that I didn't touch, please let me know and we can talk it over. I'm definitely open to change with any of the decisions I made writing this; I want it to be what it needs to be for the whole community.

Thanks for your efforts. I skimmed it, but thought it had a real professional and high quality look to it.

9 hours ago, Vergilius said:

Thanks for your efforts. I skimmed it, but thought it had a real professional and high quality look to it.

Thanks! I tried to mirror the style of the official one so those already used to it would find it familiar.

This document reads easily and doesn’t have any glaring errors I can find.

Thank you for doing this, much appreciated. I'm looking forward to seeing Gregs OP kits.

2 hours ago, Zaaik said:

Thank you for doing this, much appreciated. I'm looking forward to seeing Gregs OP kits.

Me too! Some of the early design work I'm seeing looks very cool. I think people are going to really enjoy them.

@Zetan any comments on the major differences? It's a large document to try to compare to the original.

Edited by Glucose98
15 hours ago, Glucose98 said:

@Zetan any comments on the major differences? It's a large document to try to compare to the original.

Everything major is listed on the first page.