Investigators & Monsters

By iMilazzo, in Mansions of Madness

HI!

Is there a list of all Investigators and Monsters and which base/expansion they belong ?

I have the MoM 2nd Ed. + Streets of Arkham + Beyond Threshold and I want to know hot to get the investigator and monsters miniatures to use the Convertion KIT.

Thanks

Ivan

There's a post on these forums from any2cards that I think contains the information about the expansions -

However, the Conversion kit is for converting the 1st edition Mansions of Madness.

The two packs that bring the figures and tiles from the first edition into the 2nd are Suppressed Memories and Recurring Nightmares. No idea if you need the Conversion kit to use those, or if the cards and things come in the boxes.

15 minutes ago, icabod said:

There's a post on these forums from any2cards that I think contains the information about the expansions -

However, the Conversion kit is for converting the 1st edition Mansions of Madness.

The two packs that bring the figures and tiles from the first edition into the 2nd are Suppressed Memories and Recurring Nightmares. No idea if you need the Conversion kit to use those, or if the cards and things come in the boxes.

Very good, it's almost perfect!

I've found at the APP which Investigators and Monsters I can find in every single box!!

What I was able to understand is that the investigators (I think the monsters too) from 1st edition of the game (base + expansions) are contained in the two first expansions of the 2nd edition (Nightmares and Memories).

This content gets all 16 investigators from the Conversion KIT and think they get all monsters too.

So, my question now is:

If I can't find these two first 2nd edition expasions but I can find the complete 1st edition (which I really can) can I buy them and use them in the 2nd ed ? Investigators already have the conversion kit, what about the monsters, map tiles, cards, etc ?

Thanks

Ivan

lol, I've just found the obvious, the symbols in the APP for these products in the 1st and 2nd editions are the same, so, they are the same....duh!!!!!

Thanks

Ivan

9 hours ago, iMilazzo said:

Very good, it's almost perfect!

I've found at the APP which Investigators and Monsters I can find in every single box!!

What I was able to understand is that the investigators (I think the monsters too) from 1st edition of the game (base + expansions) are contained in the two first expansions of the 2nd edition (Nightmares and Memories).

This content gets all 16 investigators from the Conversion KIT and think they get all monsters too.

So, my question now is:

If I can't find these two first 2nd edition expasions but I can find the complete 1st edition (which I really can) can I buy them and use them in the 2nd ed ? Investigators already have the conversion kit, what about the monsters, map tiles, cards, etc ?

Thanks

Ivan

Only the figures (investigators and monsters) and map tiles are used. All other components from first edition are not. The only advantage to getting the first edition boxes (core box and 2 expansions) is being able to play first edition which requires at least two players (one to be the baddie, the other to be the investigators).

Those two second edition expansion boxes only contain the figures and tiles and nothing else. Both they and first edition are dependent on the conversion kit to use in second edition.