Willamette Valley Oregon Players?

By idjmv, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

I am aware of a few players but alas, with the closing of one store (my favorite one) and a opening of a new one, I am trying to find more people to play with. I am stationed in McMinnville, so I have pretty good access to most of the valley. If you're out there, let me know.

11 hours ago, xanderf said:

Portland area has a dozen or so regular players, which isn't that much of a drive...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SWArmadaPDX/

I will definitely check that out!

@idjmv We've got a great Armada community in the Portland-Vancouver area. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming regardless of how long you've been playing. If you're looking to get in a game, Red Castle Games has Armada open play every Sunday morning starting at 11 AM. I would either post here asking for a match or go to the Portland Armada FaceBook page:

Armada Admirals of Portland

Red Castle is also hosting a tournament on Saturday, January 26th. This is a casual, beginner-friendly event and a great way to meet new players. Here's a link:

Red Castle Armada Tournament 1/26

19 hours ago, Red Castle Games said:

@idjmv We've got a great Armada community in the Portland-Vancouver area. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming regardless of how long you've been playing. If you're looking to get in a game, Red Castle Games has Armada open play every Sunday morning starting at 11 AM. I would either post here asking for a match or go to the Portland Armada FaceBook page:

Armada Admirals of Portland

Red Castle is also hosting a tournament on Saturday, January 26th. This is a casual, beginner-friendly event and a great way to meet new players. Here's a link:

Red Castle Armada Tournament 1/26

Well, I will definitely see if I can make it up there. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

On 1/17/2019 at 8:17 AM, idjmv said:

Well, I will definitely see if I can make it up there. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Great, hope to see you up in Portland sometime!

With regards to the tournament on the 26th, it's a casual affair that's meant to bring the local Armada community together, allow people to meet new fans of the game, see different fleets in action and basically give everyone a good excuse to play with their spaceships for an afternoon.

12 minutes ago, Red Castle Games said:

Great, hope to see you up in Portland sometime!

With regards to the tournament on the 26th, it's a casual affair that's meant to bring the local Armada community together, allow people to meet new fans of the game, see different fleets in action and basically give everyone a good excuse to play with their spaceships for an afternoon.

Unfortunately, I seem to have a family trip to Hood on the 26th, so I will not be able to make it. Hopefully I can make it to another one.