Moving as a Party

By Nanich, in Runebound

Hey folks, I am pretty sure I know the answer to this.

My buddy and I are about to play our first cooperative game of Runebound.

It seems that if we are in a party together, we are able to move further in any given round. I can move my buddy when I move, and he can move me when he moves.

This is correct right? It does not seem quite right, but I can not see anything that says otherwise.

Don

As per the Unbreakable Bonds rule book p.4 under Parties

On your turn, before or after any action, you can offer to form a party with one or more heroes who are in the same hex as you. Up to four heroes can be in the same party. All heroes in a party move together. You do not have to spend any extra terrain dice to move the party; if you move, all other heroes in the party move with you.

Edited by No1Sciguy
31 minutes ago, No1Sciguy said:

As per the Unbreakable Bonds rule book p.4 under Parties

All heroes in a party move together. You do not have to spend any extra terrain dice to move the party; if you move, all other heroes in the party move with you.

Based on that statement, I figured I was right. I know if their first version of Fury of Dracula, you could form a party. You would not spend any other actions and if you move, all other investigators in your party moved with you, but.... One one investigator could do the move action in any given round, but that was clearly stated in the rules.

It appears that if you are in a party of 2 players, you can move up to 6 times in a given turn.

D