Rogue One Characters

By futil, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

Now that we know Jyn and Krennic are comming, What do you think they could look like ?

9MgCQEI.png WdUz9h0.png tmgZZFy.png

Should Saw Guerrera Be SCUM or Rebel ? Two Tubes

Edited by futil
2 hours ago, futil said:

Now that we know Jyn and Krennic are comming, ....

Wait, what?? When and where were Jyn and Krennic announced for Imperial Assault???

2 hours ago, futil said:

2 hours ago, futil said:

Now that we know Jyn and Krennic are comming, What do you think they could look like ?

*CITATION NEEDED*

Yeah they're coming to Legion, but nothing announced for Imperial Assault

Krennic’s card would not reference “assault” (from Fenn’s card) without its definition being listed on this card. You may want to change that.

Also Jyn and Casdian Should have a skirmish icon in headers since they have abilities pertaining to command cards (though I suppose not necessary since they are just for fun). Interesting ideas though.

Edited by aceckert

Jyn and Krennic are coming für Legion, not for Imperial Assault. Also, what's the point in speculating what deployment Cards would be like if we don't have any Information to go by? Or do you cling to the unfounded and unrealistic hope that the developers will take a cue from your untested biased dreamcards? I don't get it.

9 hours ago, Fourtytwo said:

Or do you cling to the unfounded and unrealistic hope that the developers will take a cue from your untested biased dreamcards? I don't get it.

bit harsh there. I think the OP is just having fun speculating.

interesting cards btw. I'd be happy with anything new at this point.

22 minutes ago, Mandelore of the Rings said:

bit harsh there. I think the OP is just having fun speculating.

interesting cards btw. I'd be happy with anything new at this point.

x2

11 hours ago, Fourtytwo said:

Jyn and Krennic are coming für Legion, not for Imperial Assault. Also, what's the point in speculating what deployment Cards would be like if we don't have any Information to go by? Or do you cling to the unfounded and unrealistic hope that the developers will take a cue from your untested biased dreamcards? I don't get it.

Point 1 : If you Don't show any enthusiasm for new content, will that help developer and OP to still get involve into this game ?

Point 2 : I Don't think they are unbalanced based on last wave. It's untested yes, do I have done some math around here.

Point 3 : I Don't dream and this card might never go out but it's a way to introduce an idea that might touch dev (playing on Command Card cost) and using dead card that you might have to Something else (Zillo is the only known way to do it).

Point 4 : Sometime, Magic happen : after 224 pages about the gunboat, FFG finally released it!

Thanks for your valuable input here :)

Edited by futil

I believe that Data Leak isn't ruled correctly.

Use +3 Ac. with 1 C only to be consistent. The same applies to Optimize Weapons that can be better written reusing text of official abilities.

You have minor typos here and there, like egal or "one" (designers always use "1").

BTW what did you use for such high quality cards?

Good job. Hope my feedback helps.

Edited by Trevize84
On 1/6/2019 at 6:55 PM, futil said:

Now that we know Jyn and Krennic are comming, What do you think they could look like

Nice work! I like your use of power tokens for surge abilities. From a balance standpoint, I'm a little concerned that 10 and 11 health with a white die is a bit too strong, especially since both Jyn can surge for defensive tokens and Cassian will always have at least 1 evade in his defense results. Hopefully you've had a chance to playtest

This inspires me to take my own stab at different abilities for these figures.

On 1/6/2019 at 6:55 PM, futil said:

Should Saw Guerrera Be SCUM or Rebel ? Two Tubes

Rebel. I wonder if Saw Guerrera's Partisans should be designed like Spectre Cell where they're deadlier when they work in a list built only from the Partisans. And Rebels can finally have a Creature type figure with Moroff !

On 1/9/2019 at 12:02 AM, cnemmick said:

Nice work! I like your use of power tokens for surge abilities. From a balance standpoint, I'm a little concerned that 10 and 11 health with a white die is a bit too strong, especially since both Jyn can surge for defensive tokens and Cassian will always have at least 1 evade in his defense results. Hopefully you've had a chance to playtest

This inspires me to take my own stab at different abilities for these figures.

Rebel. I wonder if Saw Guerrera's Partisans should be designed like Spectre Cell where they're deadlier when they work in a list built only from the Partisans. And Rebels can finally have a Creature type figure with Moroff !

Considering Saw is dead and Benthic is the new leader of the Partisans I focused on him instead. These haven't been play tested, but here are a few unit ideas I have put together.

r Partisan Insurgents e Partisan Insurgents (Wily units able to suffer strain to gain extra movement. Units able to "lay a trap" on a target space to limit an opponents future movements)

Related image

Benthic (a Talented Sniper and Partisan leader who inspires his units to greater deeds in battle. Able to ally himself and his Partisan Insurgents with rebel armies)
Related image

Moroff (A large unit that can easily pierce through defenses with his chaingun. Able to enlist in any army for a price.)

Related image

Edited by King_Balrog