Looking for games in Ny/Nj area

By HerbertPh, in X-Wing Organized Play

Hello!

im looking for stores and players at Ny/Nj area.

If you are one of them please let me know 😊

East Coast Gamers in Toms River, NJ. Regular Tournaments and open games every Wednesday night. Thursday Nights seem popular also ;)

On 1/5/2019 at 11:06 PM, HerbertPh said:

Hello!

im looking for stores and players at Ny/Nj area.

If you are one of them please let me know 😊

We usually play at Highlanders in Booton on Sundays, they also meet up on Wednesdays.

Hex in uptown NYC on Mondays, and Cstrat on Thursdays by 34th.

There are also a few members who meet up locally at bars to play during happy hours :)

I’m down for ANY day/time in the Northern NJ/Rockland County area. Thurs I have a great place and will try Highlander on Weds/Sun, but anyone looking to just play, HMU. I spend all day sitting in a hotel room alone, so I’ll go wherever!

Well, moving back to LI. I’ll be like 20 mins from Brothers Grimm, so anyone is looking for a game, gimme a shout.

Just moved over to Haskell, sans collection. Good to see there's others in the area, though.

I used to live there, and wanaque and West Milford... I love that area. I would have met up with ya, but now I’m back over the bridge.

Boonton has Highlander and there’s Tier One in River Edge. A member here goes every thurs to T1, very cool guy, you should go down!