Chapter Packs

By Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, in General Discussion

Good Evening All,

Quick Question...

I have recently started playing Game of Thrones and I plan on picking up all the chapter packs eventually, however I was curious if there were some chapter packs that are more important than others, which ones are almost a necessity to have and which ones should I wait on picking up. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Big Bad Voodoo Daddy!

That depends on the deck you want to build. You can take a look at decks published on online deckbuilders and see which packs they use to get an idea.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DOhuHhdsndKho6nVKiAowy7zL3Eb-bfWxAS-dqs3uX4/edit?fbclid=IwAR0viOKS7AD3TitPsQ8OADwW1CGbkBiRS8fRYFrlfVb9hCUQ5Fqxe0tQYHo#gid=821575017

This is not very updated, but this was a try one of the podcasts did a while back to just rank the raw strenght of the packs released at that time. However I think the best way if you start a litle at the time is to find a deck you like, and start buying cards you want to it. The most used deckbuilder (thronesdb.com) got most of the most populair decks published.