Cool alternative to Asteroid Field...

By edwardavern, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

A gas giant surrounded by a ring and numerous moons. The space creatures lurking there are hazardous, but people keep going there because the matter making up the ring is a valuable material. In truth, the ring is composed of the creatures' dung.

2 hours ago, mwknowles said:

You're now my fav person!!

Feedback wise - I'd make them bigger doing more damage. Also I'd have them hydrogen filled so if shot or rammed, they go boom with a big blast radius.

You mean Tibanna filled ;)

14 hours ago, Rimsen said:

I am still waiting for the moment, that my players throw a despair in an Astrogation.

I have an encounter in mind with a derelict ship in a gravity well, and a dark jedi ;)

Someone posted an adventure somewhere that is essentially Event Horizon with Sith and a Crazed Robot....but I also see what you're getting at and would love to see your take on Maximillian!

11 hours ago, GandofGand said:

Someone posted an adventure somewhere that is essentially Event Horizon with Sith and a Crazed Robot....but I also see what you're getting at and would love to see your take on Maximillian!

Uoh, thanks for the heads up, i will have to check that out.

Honestly I just listened to the Order 66 podcast (i know, no one does that ever) and got interested in the Protect / Unleash, so I just want to hurl lightnings at my PCs :D