Time-Honored Traditions

By Kakita Shiro, in L5R LCG: Organized Play

I am so glad to see this change

Are they referring to the top player of each 1A and 1B days or only the top player of the whole tournament? Becouse I was the top crane of 1A on Madrid but not at the tournament.

Edited by Legor
On 12/28/2018 at 5:02 PM, Legor said:

Are they referring to the top player of each 1A and 1B days or only the top player of the whole tournament? Becouse I was the top crane of 1A on Madrid but not at the tournament.

I would assume its overall as the intention seems to be to keep the Hatamotos down to one per event but may be worth contacting FFG for clarification.

7 hours ago, Schmoozies said:

I would assume its overall as the intention seems to be to keep the Hatamotos down to one per event but may be worth contacting FFG for clarification.

But they said that wanna come back to the traditions of L5R:LCG so you can assume they will take the last year system

13 hours ago, Legor said:

But they said that wanna come back to the traditions of L5R:LCG so you can assume they will take the last year system

Its the middle ground between too many Hatamotos from last year and not enough that the originally proposed system would have left us with.