New Storage insert released for Arkham Horror 3rd edition

By Steeljaw, in Arkham Horror

Does it come pre-assembled?

No, it does not. It took me about 3 hours to glue together. Once complete though it looks and works great. Everything fits nicely in the game box now.

To those looking for storage solution i can recommend foam core organizer i found on ebay. I won't give the link because i am not sure of forum rules, but you can easily search for it. While not as fancy as laser cut ones, it's quite cheaper, shipping alone for the one from go7gaming costs 70$+ to EU.

The more options the better I say . I wouldn't buy the go7 gaming version if it cost me $70 just to ship either. I think it was closer to $7 for shipping for me in the US. My only concern with the foam ones is how well they hold up and based on the pictures it doesn't look like they leave you any room for expansions which the go7 ones do.

That's true, however go7 shows cards without sleeves in photos whereas the pictures of foam core one are with sleeves. I am not a fan of loose map tile tray as well, though that could be easily fixed.

There are a few inserts on Etsy. This is one I bought and would recommend. It’s pre assembled so no gluing! Keeps the map tiles stored safely. The seller was very nice to work with too.

https://etsy.me/2AgGYOc

Edited by mrcpfiii
Added more info

I’m hoping Broken Token releases something

On 1/9/2019 at 3:44 PM, Casparas said:

That's true, however go7 shows cards without sleeves in photos whereas the pictures of foam core one are with sleeves. I am not a fan of loose map tile tray as well, though that could be easily fixed.

The go7 inserts work fine with sleeves. He even lists the approx number of cards it holds with and without sleeves.