Northern CA Armada group?

By Thornin, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

I live north of San Francisco, in the Santa Rosa area. Anybody in the area that has a regular game(s) going?

No Thornin but I live in Petaluma and would love to start up a group or st least a weekly bi-weekly game. Maybe at Outer Planes or else where.

please contact me if interested. I’m brand new to the game but play x-wing.

There is a group that meets regularly on Wednesday’s? at fundemonium in rohnert park.

Also look for sf Bay Area armada group on Facebook @Thornin

Both of you should come to the Mountain View regional in the 26th! @Thornin @Senior Cardinal Ignato

Thanks MHH hope to see you there!

Thanks for letting me know about Fundamonium. I go there a lot and like that place. Do you know what times people typically start getting together there?

9 hours ago, Thornin said:

Thanks for letting me know about Fundamonium. I go there a lot and like that place. Do you know what times people typically start getting together there?

I think it’s either Tuesday or Wednesday in the evening... not sure what time. You could call the store...

I live in Santa Rosa. Looking at possibly buying in. Good to know Fundamonium hosts. Hopefully when the are open again I could check out. I also prefer buying local.

On 1/5/2019 at 10:52 PM, themightyhedgehog said:

Also look for sf Bay Area armada group on Facebook @Thornin

I tried looking this up. Is it still there? Or could someone link or post the specific name?

On 5/18/2020 at 6:55 AM, Rogue09 said:

I tried looking this up. Is it still there? Or could someone link or post the specific name?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BayAreaArmada

Thank you