About the Anima Tactics Character Cards

By janussenpre, in Anima: Tactics

Does anyone know if I can purchase these cards individually? Personally, I'd rather own doubles of my cards so that I can keep one copy for play and one copy for storage. Considering the cipher studios site has individual miniature replacement bits for sale, you'd think they'd have replacement cards for sale as well.

I really hope that there's an alternative to simply buying a whole new miniature (which is something I probably wouldn't consider given the hefty price tag per figure.)

I'd like to expand on this a bit and ask two more questions.

Does anyone know if you can buy the Advantage cards separately? Also, when playing in tournaments do you have to have the character, team, or leader cards in order to use a character as long as you have the book or their stats with you?

If you go here

They can help you with individual advantage cards and according to Cipher Joel there is a chance in the future they will be pitting up Seperate Character Cards as well because the style of their designs have changed.

- Raith

Raith said:

If you go here

They can help you with individual advantage cards and according to Cipher Joel there is a chance in the future they will be pitting up Seperate Character Cards as well because the style of their designs have changed.

- Raith

But do you HAVE to have the cards for play? The book lists all the advantages and point costs.

Officially you need the cards and the Mini to play, that goes for Advantage cards as well. No Proxying.

For anything unofficial or between friends thats entirely up to you guys to decided.

- Raith

I don't believe this is true for Advantages now that they're all published in the Saga I&II Rulebook (and some of the cards are also now wrong because of revisions in the rulebook).

Some Character cards (Celia V1, Duncan, Cordelia, etc.) are also now inaccurate.