Hero and Nobles

By Jack Dove, in Chaos in the Old World

Hello dear,

I've got the italian version of the game and the traslation about Hero tokens let me put a question:

- every turn the noble token kill one chaos miniature...after killing the miniature, do I have to discard the Hero token from the board or the hero token remains in play???

-old world deck and hero tokens: an example: I have already two hero tokens in two regions of the board. now I play an Old World card that says: put a hero token in bretonnia and empire areas; ok, I put the remaining two hero tokens on those regions. Next turn, I play another old world card that says: "put two hero tokens in Norska and Tilea regions"...how I can manage it? the hero tokens are only four, and the ruler book says they are limited...so Do I have to move the hero token from the regions (ie. from Bretonnia and Empire to Tilea and Norska) following card instruction or whatelse???

Thanks for your answering

Jack Dove

Jack Dove said:

Hello dear,

I've got the italian version of the game and the translation about Hero tokens let me put a question:

- every turn the Hero token kill one chaos miniature...after killing the miniature, do I have to discard the Hero token from the board or the hero token remains in play???

-old world deck and hero tokens: an example: I have already two hero tokens in two regions of the board. now I play an Old World card that says: put a hero token in bretonnia and empire areas; ok, I put the remaining two hero tokens on those regions. Next turn, I play another old world card that says: "put two hero tokens in Norska and Tilea regions"...how I can manage it? the hero tokens are only four, and the ruler book says they are limited...so Do I have to move the hero token from the regions (ie. from Bretonnia and Empire to Tilea and Norska) following card instruction or whatelse???

Thanks for your answering

Jack Dove

Hero tokens are not removed from play after they remove a follower figure.

When all of the Hero tokens are already on the board, further old world cards with instructions to place more heroes will not cause you to place any more heroes. That portion of the cards instructions would just have to be ignored, I would wager.

very kind

hail to nurgle follwer!

JD