Your Assistance is Appreciated

By player1559368, in Player community

Hello LoTR friends and community. I am in need of your assistance. I have looked everywhere online, over the phone and locally and I am unable to track down a copy of the saga expansion Mount of Fire. Has anyone come across a copy in their local stores? Do you know a retailer? Please provide a phone number and I will call to order over the phone and pay shipping within the US or Canada.

Any assistance would be welcome.

Signed,

Pre-Order Failure Never-Again

18 hours ago, player1559368 said:

Hello LoTR friends and community. I am in need of your assistance. I have looked everywhere online, over the phone and locally and I am unable to track down a copy of the saga expansion Mount of Fire. Has anyone come across a copy in their local stores? Do you know a retailer? Please provide a phone number and I will call to order over the phone and pay shipping within the US or Canada.

Any assistance would be welcome.

Signed,

Pre-Order Failure Never-Again

I don't think this will be good news for you, but I will tell you how I finally was able to get a hand on one copy. I had to buy one from a New Zealand store (that seemed like literally the only store left on the web that still had copy up for grabs), have them send it to a friend of mine in Australia (the store didn't make deliveries outside of NZ and AU), then have my friend sent it to me again as a different package (I live in Italy, so the whole thing took little more than a month and a total cost of 50 euros).

I might have waited the eventual reprints but I have big plans to propose to my girlfriend through the game, so I wanted it as soon as possible.

2 hours ago, Alonewolf87 said:

I might have waited the eventual reprints but I have big plans to propose to my girlfriend through the game, so I wanted it as soon as possible.

Yikes, I hope she isn't reading these forums! Kidding, I hope it goes well. :)

I have two stores locally, and one of them had it last time I was in there back in October. (The other store is my main one so I don't go to this one often.) They had several copies of it, around five or six. Here's a picture from mid-October and you can see it in the middle on the left.

I have no idea if they'll ship, but if you PM me I'll link you to their website and you could call and ask. We're in New York.

Again, this picture is two months old so they might not have it anymore. Yes, I take pictures of the stock at the two stores so I can plan what my next purchases are going to be since so much is sold out online. lol.

Edit: @BillK62 called them and they do ship. Again, not sure on current stock levels as to how many they have. Thanks for confirming Bill!

Edit 2: Removing photo as it's out of date.

Edited by TheGuardian118
Updated information - Removed photo
5 hours ago, Alonewolf87 said:

Going to keep the ring at the end of the saga, then?

2 hours ago, GrandSpleen said:

Going to keep the ring at the end of the saga, then?

That's the idea, it would be fun it she decides to toss it in the fire nonetheless 🤣

4 hours ago, TheGuardian118 said:

I have two stores locally, and one of them had it last time I was in there back in October. (The other store is my main one so I don't go to this one often.) They had several copies of it, around five or six. Here's a picture from mid-October and you can see it in the middle on the left.

I have no idea if they'll ship, but if you PM me I'll link you to their website and you could call and ask. We're in New York.

Again, this picture is two months old so they might not have it anymore. Yes, I take pictures of the stock at the two stores so I can plan what my next purchases are going to be since so much is sold out online. lol.

Edit: @BillK62 called them and they do ship. Again, not sure on current stock levels as to how many they have. Thanks for confirming Bill!

LOTRimageB.PNG

And please note that I didn't order any items from them, so if they had Mountain of Fire before I called them, they still had it afterwards . . .

@Alonewolf87 I’m certain it will have a happy ending. Good luck!

@TheGuardian118 Thank you! They had a copy.