Order of the Quests

By Berethrof, in Heroes of Terrinoth

Hello there! I know there isn’t a particular order that you have to play the Quests, but in terms of organization... can someone please tell me what the original order of the Quest cards was, as it came in the package, please?

I don't have the precise details at hand, but if you're looking for difficulty levels, there's the standard difficulty icons on each of the quests. 2 easy, 2 medium, 4 hard.

I'm glad someone shares my OCD.

The Goblin Problem.

A Foul Ritual.

Battle in the Mistlands.

The Cursed Codex.

The High Ground.

The Dreadful Menagerie.

The Siege of Asthill.

The Silvered Mirror.

Gave up keeping the enemies in original order.

I don't know about the quests, but my nemesis cards are still in the original order and I think it mirrors the quests. Just match the nemesis with the quest.

Splig, Ankaur Maro, Reeda Wallis, Axle, Riah Waynheart, Belthir, The Caretaker, and Valyndra.

Im quite surprised there isnt a little narrative in the box to show an order for them to be played in (if you want to).

On 12/8/2018 at 2:41 PM, ZeeAndCee said:

I'm glad someone shares my OCD.

The Goblin Problem.

A Foul Ritual.

Battle in the Mistlands.

The Cursed Codex.

The High Ground.

The Dreadful Menagerie.

The Siege of Asthill.

The Silvered Mirror.

Gave up keeping the enemies in original order.

Thank you! I laminated all the Quest cards and didn't even think to keep them in order. I want to play them as they came, since there isn't an "official" guide to it. Yes, I'm a bit OCD when it comes to this. As for Enemies, I just keep them in alphabetical order by difficulty, with the Nemeses at the end.

18 hours ago, Berethrof said:

Thank you! I laminated all the Quest cards and didn't even think to keep them in order. I want to play them as they came, since there isn't an "official" guide to it. Yes, I'm a bit OCD when it comes to this. As for Enemies, I just keep them in alphabetical order by difficulty, with the Nemeses at the end.

I guess you could just imagine yourself in an Inn and you pick up whatever quest you want to do at that point. Certainly seems to make sense to play all the easy ones first then increase the difficulty.

Still, it would have probably have taken up about half a page to add a very loose order with a little narrative to link the quests into one finale if players wanted to play that way....

Splig is defeated, with that you return to the inn...blah blah...he you are asked to travel to XXX where you are asked to ..... (you get the idea). Would only beed to be a Sentence or two for each quest.

On the other side of the coin......I recently started a Descent main box campaign with a friend who hadnt played before....there was like 9 full pages of story before the quest....such a shame that no way were we both going to sit there and read that before the game started 😀