Any players in West London...?

By Cybran, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

...who would like to meet up and play at www.darksphere.co.uk in Shepherd's Bush?

It's free to play there before 5pm and only £3 per player after 5pm.

Cheers

There's a wee tournament there this Sunday. Just £5.

Else, I'm not in west London, but could pop over there for a game at some point :)

57 minutes ago, Cybran said:

...who would like to meet up and play at www.darksphere.co.uk in Shepherd's Bush?

Cheers

We've clearly had the same idea! You'll have to let me know who you are IRL on Sunday so I can put a forum name to a face.

Edit: I thought you were posting about the tournament that's happening this Sunday. https://www.facebook.com/events/273130850069529/

You should come and play!

Edited by ManInTheBox

What happens on Sunday?

2 minutes ago, Cybran said:

What happens on Sunday?

I edited my post so you might be replying to this already, but there's a tournament this Sunday.

Doors open 11.30. Start at 12. £5 on the door. 3 games in a day. Participation prizes for all and some extra prizes for people nearer the top finishers, which shouldn't be too difficult as the late announcement means that numbs will likely be low.

Tournaments are fun and very friendly for new players. You should come any play. :)

Oh wow! That would be awesome! I was in there the other day asking if they would do any Armada or Imperial Assault tournaments but they said the Waterloo branch gets those.

Ok cool, yeh, I mean I've only played a few games online so I'm still very much a noob but I love the game and would just like to play IRL with others.

400 point army right?

I will see you there!

2 minutes ago, Cybran said:

Oh wow! That would be awesome! I was in there the other day asking if they would do any Armada or Imperial Assault tournaments but they said the Waterloo branch gets those.

Ok cool, yeh, I mean I've only played a few games online so I'm still very much a noob but I love the game and would just like to play IRL with others.

400 point army right?

I will see you there!

Yep! That's great!

This was fairly last minute so I'm doing my best to get the word out. Everyone is really friendly and will help you if you tell them you're fairly new. Expect to lose three games in your first tournament but have a great time and learn lots. If you do better than that then its a nice bonus. :)

Just an FYI, in case you're not aware, tournament rules limit foltillas to a maximum of 2 in your fleet and commanders cant be on a flotilla. I'd also cast your eyes over the FAQ to check if there have been any changes or clarifications to cards you're using.

See you there!

Ok awesome, I'll check out the FAQs.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, eris359 said:

There's a wee tournament there this Sunday. Just £5.

Else, I'm not in west London, but could pop over there for a game at some point :)

For some reason your post just appeared now... but sure sounds good! :)

Just now, Cybran said:

For some reason your post just appeared now... but sure sounds good! :)

Because I only registered on here today, so mods have to check my posts before I'm allowed to be a real boy. :D

Tournaments are generally pretty chilled and a good place to just get some practice or learn things.
So don't worry too much about being green, folk are pretty helpful and patient.
They will probably try and blow your stuff up tho, so be warned. ;)

ahhh ok! :)

I don't mind as long as I take down at least 1 of their squadrons 😂 😂

1 minute ago, Cybran said:

ahhh ok! :)

I don't mind as long as I take down at least 1 of their squadrons 😂 😂

that's why i've started playing with no squadrons! muhaha! :D

doh! :D

On 12/4/2018 at 12:50 PM, Cybran said:

Cheers

Hi Cybran,

You should also join the Dark Sphere Armada Facebook group

@ManInTheBox can also add you to our WhatsApp group if you want to join :)

P.s. If you want any help with list just give us a shout!

Edited by Zamalekite

Hi to anyone I met and didn't put a forum name to a face. PM me with your mobile numbers if you want to be added to the WhatsApp group.