Terrain: Crait (the planet that bleeds!)

By Darth Sanguis, in Terrain Building

Since I've started making my own stuff (like mats) for Legion and I have plans to make a ton of Terrain I figured I'd photograph and share! lol I got a casual game in last night with a friend after my custom designed mats for Crait arrived... I had spent the last 3 nights basing my minis to match so I was very happy to be able to put them down and use them.

46922102_755139918188520_747930982224494

46499094_755139931521852_615180865165380

47025840_755139974855181_637311038492822

There's definitely more to come. Each piece on the table will be customized to match Criat, plus I have an old hasbro AT AT I'm planning on chopping up and and making into a center piece (as seeen floating in space below!)

pXwEpJB.jpg

More to come soon!

Good stuff!! Now get back to the Armada forums so we can continue begging for an SSD article# 😄

1 hour ago, Thraug said:

Good stuff!! Now get back to the Armada forums so we can continue begging for an SSD article# 😄

I mean, I would, but we did just get a huge spoiler... lol

Love the Crait theme. Where'd you get the mats?

2 hours ago, P.Smith said:

Love the Crait theme. Where'd you get the mats?

I designed them myself! Inked Gaming is actually hosting them on their site if you like ‘em.

check here

Painted my outpost for crait... I think it turned out well.

KqQLLD4.jpg

B5S7BLF.jpg

Is that GW's crackle paint you're using for snow- er, um, salt

Edited by Alino
47 minutes ago, Alino said:

Is that GW's crackle paint you're using for snow- er, um, salt

I used GW’s Agrellan Earth. Then followed up with a dry brush of white.

29 minutes ago, Darth Sanguis said:

I used GW’s Agrellan Earth. Then followed up with a dry brush of white.

Nice! It's super good, I love the effect. Also I've seen that building on Etsy before but have debated on getting it. Going to be setting up a Mustafar board in the not-so-near future and the main theme (other than lava) would be an Imperial Outpost. How do you recommend that building?

2 hours ago, Alino said:

Nice! It's super good, I love the effect. Also I've seen that building on Etsy before but have debated on getting it. Going to be setting up a Mustafar board in the not-so-near future and the main theme (other than lava) would be an Imperial Outpost. How do you recommend that building?

Thanks, I really like how it turned out too. I really like this little outpost. The 3D printing is decent quality. The only thing is it comes in 5 pieces and has to be assembled. Not a big issue though. It’s a fun spot for snipers and even E-webs to climb up. I definitely recommend.

34 minutes ago, Darth Sanguis said:

Thanks, I really like how it turned out too. I really like this little outpost. The 3D printing is decent quality. The only thing is it comes in 5 pieces and has to be assembled. Not a big issue though. It’s a fun spot for snipers and even E-webs to climb up. I definitely recommend.

The same guy who made it also made a Turbolaser Tower. Assuming you have that as well, how is it?

8 hours ago, Alino said:

The same guy who made it also made a Turbolaser Tower. Assuming you have that as well, how is it?

I actually didn't grab that lol I grabbed the outpost a couple of towers and a shield generator...

RTE5Q78.jpg

TIfIRns.jpg

bs4WNn0.jpg

I use these in conjunction with the barricades from the core set and a broken AT AT... as well as a couple of "micro machine" T47s lol Makes for a cool battlefield.

Got to use my my terrain, at least it's starting to come together.

48917500_772910883078090_182343948948209