Unicorn Novella Announced

By Doji Hyōkin, in L5R LCG: Lore Discussion

1 hour ago, Doji Hyōkin said:

Also, Shono has all the feels over killing Mitsuko

Notice they specifically say that its over leaving her for dead. Leaves the door open for a potential return sine we never actually had confirmation she died at the end of the story.

True! There's still a chance for those two!

I want to read it!!!

Shono is one of my favorite characters, and in general enjoyed the Phoenix and Scorp novellas, so looking forward to this one a lot!

22 hours ago, Doji Hyōkin said:

Also, Shono has all the feels over killing Mitsuko

Well, he did not handle that situation very well despite his mother semi-specifically telling him beforehand that gutting the girl you love is not a way to go.

Poor Shono can't catch a break, I do wonder when (if) will he realize what his mother was trying to imply there.

21 hours ago, Schmoozies said:

Notice they specifically say that its over leaving her for dead. Leaves the door open for a potential return sine we never actually had confirmation she died at the end of the story.

You had me at Zombie Mitsuko

Just now, Ishi Tonu said:

You had me at Zombie Mitsuko

We can add her to my new Zombie 7 Thunders plan with Hida Tomonatsu.

2 minutes ago, Schmoozies said:

We can add her to my new Zombie 7 Thunders plan with Hida Tomonatsu.

I'm down for that.

So do I have to speak to my congressman to make this happen?

3 minutes ago, Ishi Tonu said:

I'm down for that.

So do I have to speak to my congressman to make this happen?

You should actually appeal to your local Kansen with appropriate offerings as often as possible.

Just now, Schmoozies said:

You should actually appeal to your local Kansen with appropriate offerings as often as possible.

You mean even more than regular?

Just now, Ishi Tonu said:

You mean even more than regular?

Gotta get them pumped up you know, and keep reminding them that you are there.

On 11/29/2018 at 4:27 AM, Doji Hyōkin said:

Still the Burning Sands!

I'm as happy as you are, but this isn't news. There are multiple references to the Burning Sands by name in the RPG core book.