App update

By Nighthawk101, in Mansions of Madness

I’m picking up my copy of the Horrific Journeys expansion on Thursday. When are we expecting the app to be updated with the three new scenarios ?

The app is usually updated on the release date (more or less; we had a bit of delay in the past due to iOS vs Steam asyncrony in releases, IIRC)

what is the release date i have already gotten my copy of the new dlc ? preorder got it today .

I think it's officially released on Thursday (at least according to one shop I follow on Facebook), so you may need to wait a couple days to play it.

My local game shop says it’ll be in store on Thursday , so I’m going to pick it up then. Fingers crossed the update will be available between now and then.

Did this happen last expansion? I received my preorder from FFG today, but no app update until Thursday? I would think they’d want to update the app ahead of deliveries...

App has updated on Steam, but I it doesn't appear to have been updated on Android just yet. Not that I have the Horrific Journeys expansion, but I keep an eye on my updates.

Yup. New Horrific Journeys expansion content and some welcome bug fixes now available on IOS.

Edited by Nighthawk101

Updated for iOS (Australia) and Steam.

Aaaand, a big update hits on Google Play, so I'm guessing the android app is up-to-date now too.