Sustained Fire with Executive Order, Brutality, Executor?

By shaothing, in Imperial Assault Rules Questions

Can Sustained Fire (Military Might) be used in conjunction with an attack performed through Executive Order (Elite Imperial Officer), Brutality (Darth Vader/RGC), Executor (RGC)?

For example,

1. Elite Imperial Officer orders AT-ST to attack. After AT-ST resolves attack (outside of its activation), can AT-ST exhaust Sustained Fire to attack again (and become stunned)?

2. Darth Vader performs Brutality. Can Sustained Fire be used to gain an additional attack after the two attacks from Brutality? What about using Sustained Fire after the FIRST Brutality attack (to, for example, target the same figure a second time, before using the second Brutality attack to target a different figure)?

3. Stormtrooper next to RGC is defeated. Can RGC trigger Executor to move and attack, then use Sustained Fire to attack one more time (and become stunned)?

Thanks!

Yes, those are all perfectly legal, (unless there was an errata to this card in the FAQ that I’ve missed). There’s nothing within the text of Sustained Fire prohibiting attacks outside of the attacker’s activation or from special actions.

As long as a figure "performs an attack" (whether from the Attack action, from Emperor, Executive Order, Bombardment, Firing Squad, Coordinated Raid, Executor, from a special action such as Lightsaber Throw, Multi-Fire, or Missile Salvo), Sustained Fire can be used after an attack to perform another attack (and become stunned).

1.Yes. 2.Yes, Yes, but the second attack from Brutality would then become invalid and not performed (you cannot declare an attack if stunned), 3.Yes.

Edited by a1bert

Thanks for the replies! I thought so too but just wanted to make sure before I start springing it on my Rebels