Advice on Selling a Nearly Complete Collection

By RaspberryEyes, in General Discussion

I hope this is okay to post on here, wasn't sure where else to turn:
After finding the 2nd edition Core Set on clearance and giving the game a try, I have since been picking up each and every Deluxe Expansion and Chapter Pack with the hopes of eventually learning the game better, building decks, and playing with friends. Well, that has not happened like I thought it would, so I am looking to offload my entire collection...but considering it's size, I was not quite sure how to go about doing that (aside from the eBay scene, which would be my last resort). Here is a quick sampling of what I have:
Core Set x3 (with ALL tokens)
Deluxe Expansions x5 (with King of the Isles pre-ordered)
House Intro Decks x8
Chapter Pack Cycles x4 (with Dance of Shadows ordered)
World Championship Decks x2
FF House Card Sleeves (x100 per house)
Deluxe 2-Player Mat
I am also sitting on a TON of Dragon Shield 4-Compartment boxes (where I stored cards for each house) along with some Dragon Shield deck boxes for individual decks. I know this is a pretty sizeable collection, but I am really looking for the best site or people to get in touch with about selling it off. Everything is UNPLAYED (aside from the few games I played with my wife learning the game a few years back), and I still have the boxes for everything as well. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks for taking a moment to read this!

It's all about price mate, what are you asking for the package?

With just being able to compare it to similar collections on eBay, I was going to start it at $400 (have since listed it for that price on the GoT Facebook group). Have had an offer already of $330, so I'm guessing I'm at least in the ballpark?

I think that is a fair offer, I don't think you will have any trouble selling it. For me its a bit of a timing issue, right before Christmas most of my fun money goes to the kids presents and the many trips/vacation plans over the holidays. But we'll see, I will check in with you have the holidays, if you haven't sold it yet, I will make you an offer.

Where you able to sell it? I am the same spot, trying to unload my collection and not having luck.