problems with cardboard components

By mateooo, in Arkham Horror

I have played many FFG games, and have played Arkham Horror 2nd edition many times, and never had any problems with the durability of the cardboard components. I have now played AH 3rd edition twice and multiple tokens and one map tile are "splitting" with the printed layer of the piece peeling away from the rest of the cardboard. Did FFG change the way they create their cardboard tokens, leading to this drop in quality and durability? Anyone else having this problem?

3 hours ago, mateooo said:

I have played many FFG games, and have played Arkham Horror 2nd edition many times, and never had any problems with the durability of the cardboard components. I have now played AH 3rd edition twice and multiple tokens and one map tile are "splitting" with the printed layer of the piece peeling away from the rest of the cardboard. Did FFG change the way they create their cardboard tokens, leading to this drop in quality and durability? Anyone else having this problem?

No. Mine hasn't done that at all. Contact Customer Service, send them photos. That doesn't sound right, or good.

I had the board chipped after exactly one game, by removing a street from a hex tile. Now I play disassembled (in the end, it's not an Avengers game, lol)