2nd Star Wars Live Action Series

By Varlie, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

Its milking the cow dry.

Milk away. I love Star Wars and will consume any content they give me. : )

As long as we can stream the bloody thing to Australia.

I get so, so sick of trying to give these companies my money, only to have them say: "No, sorry, that content isn't available in your region." What?

This is interesting, Diego Luna was great in Netflix's Narcos: Mexico. It will be fascinating to see just how much of a shade of gray they will make the Rebellion look in this show.

On 11/9/2018 at 8:06 AM, Samuel Richard said:

Its milking the cow dry.

cnpnepcx1e601.jpg

Edited by HappyDaze

And since I don't have access to Disney streaming it's a moot point . . . until they syndicate it to NetFlix. Time will tell.

One thing I would REALLY love to see is a Star Wars series with Diego Luna's character Cassian Andor set AFTER the movie Rogue One . . .

I hope this project is good.

57 minutes ago, Mark Caliber said:

And since I don't have access to Disney streaming it's a moot point .

No one does yet. It doesn’t launch until sometime (late?) next year. 😏

58 minutes ago, Mark Caliber said:

. . . until they syndicate it to NetFlix. Time will tell.

Given how Netflix is axing the Marvel shows once their most recent seasons have been out a short while, I wouldn’t hold my breath on that front.

On 12/19/2018 at 10:18 AM, Nytwyng said:

No one does yet. It doesn’t launch until sometime (late?) next year. 😏

Given how Netflix is axing the Marvel shows once their most recent seasons have been out a short while, I wouldn’t hold my breath on that front.

It’s not Netflix that’s axing theshows, it’s Disney. They want to bring all their properties to be on their new Disney+ streaming service. As a result all the contracts for shows on Netflix and elsewhere are being ended.

Unfortunately that means all the new stuff will be Disney+ exclusives as well. Also yes, Disney+ is not set to launch till well into 2019.

Edited by Hchar
2 hours ago, Hchar said:

It’s not Netflix that’s axing theshows, it’s Disney. They want to bring all their properties to be on their new Disney+ streaming service. As a result all the contracts for shows on Netflix and elsewhere are being ended.

Unfortunately that means all the new stuff will be Disney+ exclusives as well. Also yes, Disney+ is not set to launch till well into 2019.

A little from Column A, a little from Column B.

Disney’s stated they have no interest in resurrecting the Marvel Netflix shows on Disney+. Some reports say that the nature of the shows’ contracts prohibit the characters’ use for 2 years after Netflix ends them.

Just now, Nytwyng said:

A little from Column A, a little from Column B.

Disney’s stated they have no interest in resurrecting the Marvel Netflix shows on Disney+. Some reports say that the nature of the shows’ contracts prohibit the characters’ use for 2 years after Netflix ends them.

Pretty much what I have heard. The 2 year prohibition plus Netflix having at least partial rights to the existing episodes is probably why Disney has no interest in continuing the shows on Disney+. They really don’t want money going out of their house.

10 minutes ago, Hchar said:

Pretty much what I have heard. The 2 year prohibition plus Netflix having at least partial rights to the existing episodes is probably why Disney has no interest in continuing the shows on Disney+. They really don’t want money going out of their house.

Don’t get me wrong...I won’t shed a tear if Jessica Jones never sees a small or big screen ever again. But it’s a crying shame that we’ll likely never see these iterations of the (other) characters ever again, especially with Luke Cage and Iron Fist leaving us with pretty gripping semi-cliffhangers.